Profile for Dr. I. Lamparter > Reviews

Content by Dr. I. Lamparter

Dr. I. Lamparter (Ipswich, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Maple Butter. 100% Pure Maple Syrup by Ferme Vifranc. Certified Organic. 170 g. Winner Two Gold Stars Great Taste Awards 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been trying to find this for a while now and was delighted to find it here, 25 Feb. 2016
Superb product! I have been trying to find this for a while now and was delighted to find it here! Will definitely buy more and introduce friends to this!

The Teenager Who Came to Tea
The Teenager Who Came to Tea
by Emlyn Rees

1.0 out of 5 stars Poking fun at what seem like typical aspirational middle class quirks ..., 13 Jan. 2016
Appallingly unfunny! I got taken in by the other reviews and bought is as a stocking filler. I was too embarrassed to give it away. Poking fun at what seem like typical aspirational middle class quirks (and no, I am not a working Mum whose husband tries out the latest Gwyneth Paltrow recipes) does not automatically equal humour. I cannot see any teenager finding this in the least amusing. It is tedious, don't buy it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2016 1:00 PM GMT

Complete Old English: Teach Yourself (Audio Support)
Complete Old English: Teach Yourself (Audio Support)
by Mark Atherton
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Old English guide I have come across, 1 Jun. 2015
The contents can be used bite sized and you can dip in and out and pick up interesting facts if you are short of time. The format is brilliant and if you have more time you can work through the book and built up your knowledge of Old English. The CD is easy to use and has track numbers in the book and on the CD, so you can easily find what you are working on, or you can just pick a text and listen to it for the love of the sound of Old English. With the choice of texts you get a good overview of sources which survive and they give an insight into Anglo-Saxon history. I would highly recommend it.

The Creative Therapy Colouring Book (Creative Colouring for Grown-ups)
The Creative Therapy Colouring Book (Creative Colouring for Grown-ups)
by Hannah Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2014
Looks absolutely brilliant, have now ordered two more to give away as presents!

Philips AZ105R/05 Portable CD Player Soundmachine with FM Tuner and Line-In for MP3 Playback
Offered by Dutchwest-Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars In reality it doesn't look much like the image, 16 Dec. 2014
In reality it doesn't look much like the image. The small white line and and the white buttons you see are part of a rather large part of white plastic that makes the whole player look cheap. Can't say anything about the sound quality yet, but appearance is so disappointing, that I wouldn't buy this again!

Skylanders Giants - Character Pack - Whirlwind (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U)
Skylanders Giants - Character Pack - Whirlwind (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U)
Offered by Game Trade Online

1.0 out of 5 stars original packaging open, used?, 16 Dec. 2014
in original packaging but it clearly had been opened; so I am under the impression that it is not new! Disappointing!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Monty Don's Italian Gardens [DVD]
Monty Don's Italian Gardens [DVD]
Dvd ~ Monty Don

5.0 out of 5 stars great viewing, 14 April 2013
Monty Don visits great gardens and his presenting is engaging and enthusiastic!
Makes me want to visit Italy again and I definitely will go and see some of the gardens
he introduced. Brilliant!

Aulos 700180.0 Natura C-Soprano Recorder
Aulos 700180.0 Natura C-Soprano Recorder

1.0 out of 5 stars looked used, 14 April 2013
I wanted a wooden recorder and this seemed like good quality; as it was
German made and came from Germany I thought I would be on the safe side, but
when the recorder arrived it had grey scuff marks and the varnish had been
rubbed off in places; it looked used! Needless to say that I send it back!

Si tu la croises un jour (Live)
Si tu la croises un jour (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars new to me, 14 April 2013
you can't beat Francis Cabrel for lyrics and melody and here I found
a song new to me; just as brilliant as A l'encre de tes yeux and je l'aime a mourir!

Melitta Enjoy Coffee Filter Machine, Black
Melitta Enjoy Coffee Filter Machine, Black

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing amazon price, 27 Aug. 2012
The product itself is great, I can' fault it; maybe markings on the jug about how many cups you are making would help, otherwise great; however,my decision to order from amazon uk instead of amazon Germany was a mistake; the coffee machine still comes with a continental plug, when I reckoned the higher price from amazon uk (around £10) would buy me a three point British plug; even considering postage and package I lost around £8 for exactly the same product still with a continental plug. I am really annoyed about this and would therefore like to warn customers, therefore only two stars which doesn't reflect the quality of the product but amazon pricing policies.

Page: 1 | 2