Profile for Aziz > Reviews

Content by Aziz

Aziz

Page: 1 | 2
Sony DCRSR37ES Handycam Camcorder With Built-In 60GB HDD (45hrs)
Sony DCRSR37ES Handycam Camcorder With Built-In 60GB HDD (45hrs)

5.0 out of 5 stars positive, 19 Mar. 2013
I bought this Camcorder for my sister for her birthday in 2009, since she has been using it. She never complained about it. I guess it is still working well.

Sony LCS-X10 Handycam Soft Carry Case for SR37, SR57, SR77, XR105, XR200, XR520, CX105 - Black
Offered by 123Electricals4Me

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 Mar. 2013
To be honest I would recommend Lowerpo Edit 110 shoulder bag for digital camcorder instead of this one. This carry case is also not bad but too small and I dont think good for camcorders....in terms of safety...

Lowepro Edit 110 Shoulder Bag for Digital Camcorders - Black
Lowepro Edit 110 Shoulder Bag for Digital Camcorders - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars positive, 19 Mar. 2013
I bought this bag for myself in 2009, since I have been using it. I loved it and using it with great pleasure. enough space to put my camcorder as well as charger. recommend 100%

Practise & Pass Professional Numeracy Tests: Practice Questions and Expert Coaching to Help You Pass
by Alan Redman

5.0 out of 5 stars positive, 19 Mar. 2013
I bought this book for my friend for his birthday. He loved it and was really thankful. Cant say much as I have not read it myself, however my friend was really pleased with it.

Practise & Pass Professional: Verbal Reasoning Tests: Practice Questions and Expert Coaching to Help You Pass
by Alan Redman

Successful Interview Every Time2e
Successful Interview Every Time2e
by Dr. Rob Yeung

5.0 out of 5 stars positive, 19 Mar. 2013

Excel 2007 Power Programming with VBA (Mr. Spreadsheet′s Bookshelf)
Excel 2007 Power Programming with VBA (Mr. Spreadsheet′s Bookshelf)

5.0 out of 5 stars positive, 19 Mar. 2013

Excel 2007 Formulas (Mr. Spreadsheet′s Bookshelf)
Excel 2007 Formulas (Mr. Spreadsheet′s Bookshelf)

5.0 out of 5 stars positive, 19 Mar. 2013

John Walkenbach's Favorite Excel 2010 Tips and Tricks (Mr. Spreadsheet′s Bookshelf)

5.0 out of 5 stars good info, 19 Mar. 2013

Access 2007 VBA Programmer's Reference (Programmer to Programmer)
Access 2007 VBA Programmer's Reference (Programmer to Programmer)
by Teresa Hennig