Profile for Rob LDN > Reviews

Content by Rob LDN

Rob LDN (London United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2 Pack Combination lock, Oria 4 Digit PadLock, Resettable Security Locks, Anti Rust and Waterproof Silver for School, Employee, Gym & Sports Locker, Toolbox, Filing Cabinets etc.
Offered by ORIA UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the gym locker, 22 Jun. 2017
Virgin Active wanted £10 for one of these! Here its about £7 for two of them, I can lose one (again) and still have a spare for less than the gym wanted me to pay!

Innr GU10 smart, warm white, dimmable, retrofit LED spot (Hue & Alexa compatible) RS 125
Offered by Innr Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Brighter & cheaper than the real thing - highly recommended., 19 Jun. 2017
I was skeptical about these bulbs, the reviews are not glowing (no pun intended) but the price made me think it's worth a punt, if they were crap, I would just return them. While the packaging makes these look 'budget' it seems Innr have spent the money on the product rather than the box, exactly like it should be! The bulbs took seconds to pair with my Hue hub (note the simple, but different pair process) and work like a charm. They don't seem to lag behind real hue bulbs when you send commands to bulbs as a group, dim gracefully and play nicely with the 3rd party apps I use.

Fine, these don't do different shades of white, like the white ambience GU10s from Hue, but the colour temperature from these are warm, so you don't really need that, or at lease I don't. Much more importantly for me, these bulbs are brighter, the genuine Hue White Amb GU10s are 250 Lumens, these ones are 300 lumens - not a huge difference, but if you have 4 spots in the kitchen lets say, using Innr bulbs will give you a total of 1200 Lumens, you would need 5 Hue bulbs for this level of light, not the 4 Innr ones.

Impressed with these, I recommend them, and will look to Innr for more as I expand my smart lights (I have about 24 bulbs in the system so far).

Innr GU10 Duo pack of 2 smart, warm white, dimmable, retrofit LED spots (Hue & Alexa compatible) RS 125
Offered by Innr Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Better, and cheaper than the real thing!, 19 Jun. 2017

Fine, these don't do different shades of white, like the white ambience GU10s from Hue, but the colour temperature from these are warm, so you don't really need that, or at lease I don't. Much more importantly for me, these bulbs are brighter, the genuine Hue White Amb GU10s are 250 Lumens, these ones are 350 lumens - not a huge difference, but if you have 4 spots in the kitchen lets say, using Innr bulbs will give you a total of 1400 Lumens, you would need 6 (well, 5 and a half) Hue bulbs for this level of light, not the 4 Innr ones.

SMADZ SL41 Security Solar MotionUpdate Light 16 LEDs New Design for Outdoor Garden Fence Wall Step, Weatherproof (Pack of 2)
Offered by Smartwin Tech

2.0 out of 5 stars Good build but flawed, 30 Nov. 2016
I was impressed by the build quality of these, they are well made and good value. However I ended up giving them back as they stay on all the time during hours of darkness at a dim setting and get brighter if they detect someone. This is pointless for me and I also think that it will just drain the battery every night for no reason, so if the day after has poor weather, as the battery has to charge from empty every day, they will be less than effective. If they only came on should they detect movement I would have kept them.

Mens Caribbean Pirate Swashbuckler Fancy Dress Costume Outfit
Mens Caribbean Pirate Swashbuckler Fancy Dress Costume Outfit
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Swashbuckling good value mi hearties, 23 May 2016
For the price, this is really quite a good buy and good value. Had to wear this to my niece's pirate themed birthday bash and it went down well. The kids seemed to find it quite funny. Quality is what you would expect for the price, but unless you are planning on making this part of your regular rotation of day time wear, you are probably only going to wear this once and shove it at the back a cupboard never to be seen again anyway!

I coordinated it with this blow up parrot, who now lives in one of my house plants! Inflatable Parrot on Shoulder (HN00507-CHNA-FLTB)

Fellowes Allergy UK Approved AeraMax DX95 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter
Fellowes Allergy UK Approved AeraMax DX95 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but an be annoying. Needs improvement., 23 May 2016
I bought this to see if it would help with my hay fever and some eczema, so put it in the bedroom and left it to run. One of the buttons on it was not working, but I was not too bothered about it, however the buttons have a bright blue light that in a dark room really do become annoying. I also found that when it detects something, the fans spin up and it can be loud, so I ended up waking up and then just turning it off. This kind of defeats the purpose of it.

I did see an improvement in my hay fever symptoms (but not ezcema) so this does work, but it's let down by a few niggling issues that means for me it did not justify the price tag, so it is going back to Amazon. I think I will look for another unit thats smaller and hopefully quieter.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost unnoticeable and does the job perfectly, 19 Nov. 2015
One of the reasons why you buy MacBook, his face looks, and you don't want to spoil it alright to clean lines by having ugly things poking out of the site. This is almost seamless and works perfectly. It's also very easy to remove with either a paperclip or your fingernail. Double the amount of memory on my MacBook Air without any fuss.

A good buy!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bonio Original Dog Biscuits - 650 g, Pack of 5
Bonio Original Dog Biscuits - 650 g, Pack of 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected but he seems to love them!, 19 Nov. 2015
When I bought these, I thought each bone biscuit would be about half the size they actually are, in fact each bone is actually quite big and is more than enough to break in half and use as a treat over a couple of occasions. They are also great to put into a Kong as it takes my dog a couple of attempts to try and get it out of there so it keeps him busy.

Not the healthiest treat to give your dog, but he seems to like it, and we all deserve something naughty once in awhile!
Comment Comment | Permalink

BLACK+DECKER 14.4 V Lithium-Ion Flexi Vacuum
BLACK+DECKER 14.4 V Lithium-Ion Flexi Vacuum

5.0 out of 5 stars So good it will surprise you!, 19 Nov. 2015
When I received this, the pet attachment didn't really seem like it would be up to much. I was pleasantly surprised and continue to be surprised at how good this little vacuum it's, use it in my car because I have a German Shepherd that constantly sheds all over the place, and it removes all of his fur without any problems. The battery seems to last for a very long time also. Much better than spending £300 on a Dyson!

Go Mini Remote Controlled Wolf Car
Go Mini Remote Controlled Wolf Car

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the simplest to control. Gets stuck a lot., 19 Nov. 2015
Because of the way that you control the steering on this, it's actually not a very easy car to use. I bought it for a three-year-olds, and he seems to have forgotten about it pretty quickly because it's not that much fun for someone that age. I think it definitely would be better for older kids. It does seem to have a beep and flashing lights which you can control by the remote control which, to be honest, I found quite fun myself!

Because the car only has one central motorised wheel, it seems to get stuck a lot of the time. This means you have to go and rescue it quite often, and that again remove some of the fun aspect from it for a child

It's cheap, so you get what you pay for!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3