Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now
Profile for Rob LDN > Reviews

Content by Rob LDN

Rob LDN (London United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SMADZ SL41 Security Solar MotionUpdate Light 16 LEDs New Design for Outdoor Garden Fence Wall Step, Weatherproof (Pack of 2)
Offered by Smartwin Tech

2.0 out of 5 stars Good build but flawed, 30 Nov. 2016
I was impressed by the build quality of these, they are well made and good value. However I ended up giving them back as they stay on all the time during hours of darkness at a dim setting and get brighter if they detect someone. This is pointless for me and I also think that it will just drain the battery every night for no reason, so if the day after has poor weather, as the battery has to charge from empty every day, they will be less than effective. If they only came on should they detect movement I would have kept them.

Mens Pirate Costume for Caribbean Swashbuckler Fancy Dress Outfit One Size
Mens Pirate Costume for Caribbean Swashbuckler Fancy Dress Outfit One Size
Offered by LEGS GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Swashbuckling good value mi hearties, 23 May 2016
For the price, this is really quite a good buy and good value. Had to wear this to my niece's pirate themed birthday bash and it went down well. The kids seemed to find it quite funny. Quality is what you would expect for the price, but unless you are planning on making this part of your regular rotation of day time wear, you are probably only going to wear this once and shove it at the back a cupboard never to be seen again anyway!

I coordinated it with this blow up parrot, who now lives in one of my house plants! Inflatable Parrot on Shoulder (HN00507-CHNA-FLTB)

Fellowes Allergy UK Approved AeraMax DX95 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter
Fellowes Allergy UK Approved AeraMax DX95 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but an be annoying. Needs improvement., 23 May 2016
I bought this to see if it would help with my hay fever and some eczema, so put it in the bedroom and left it to run. One of the buttons on it was not working, but I was not too bothered about it, however the buttons have a bright blue light that in a dark room really do become annoying. I also found that when it detects something, the fans spin up and it can be loud, so I ended up waking up and then just turning it off. This kind of defeats the purpose of it.

I did see an improvement in my hay fever symptoms (but not ezcema) so this does work, but it's let down by a few niggling issues that means for me it did not justify the price tag, so it is going back to Amazon. I think I will look for another unit thats smaller and hopefully quieter.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost unnoticeable and does the job perfectly, 19 Nov. 2015
One of the reasons why you buy MacBook, his face looks, and you don't want to spoil it alright to clean lines by having ugly things poking out of the site. This is almost seamless and works perfectly. It's also very easy to remove with either a paperclip or your fingernail. Double the amount of memory on my MacBook Air without any fuss.

A good buy!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bonio Original Dog Biscuits, 650 g - Pack of 5
Bonio Original Dog Biscuits, 650 g - Pack of 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected but he seems to love them!, 19 Nov. 2015
When I bought these, I thought each bone biscuit would be about half the size they actually are, in fact each bone is actually quite big and is more than enough to break in half and use as a treat over a couple of occasions. They are also great to put into a Kong as it takes my dog a couple of attempts to try and get it out of there so it keeps him busy.

Not the healthiest treat to give your dog, but he seems to like it, and we all deserve something naughty once in awhile!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Black + Decker PD1420LP-GB Lithium Flexi Vacuum with Pet Hair Removal Tool, 14.4 V - Light Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars So good it will surprise you!, 19 Nov. 2015
When I received this, the pet attachment didn't really seem like it would be up to much. I was pleasantly surprised and continue to be surprised at how good this little vacuum it's, use it in my car because I have a German Shepherd that constantly sheds all over the place, and it removes all of his fur without any problems. The battery seems to last for a very long time also. Much better than spending £300 on a Dyson!

Go Mini Remote Controlled Wolf Car
Go Mini Remote Controlled Wolf Car

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the simplest to control. Gets stuck a lot., 19 Nov. 2015
Because of the way that you control the steering on this, it's actually not a very easy car to use. I bought it for a three-year-olds, and he seems to have forgotten about it pretty quickly because it's not that much fun for someone that age. I think it definitely would be better for older kids. It does seem to have a beep and flashing lights which you can control by the remote control which, to be honest, I found quite fun myself!

Because the car only has one central motorised wheel, it seems to get stuck a lot of the time. This means you have to go and rescue it quite often, and that again remove some of the fun aspect from it for a child

It's cheap, so you get what you pay for!

Antler Hand Luggage Juno B1 4-Wheel Cabin Case, 40 Liters, Yellow
Antler Hand Luggage Juno B1 4-Wheel Cabin Case, 40 Liters, Yellow

4.0 out of 5 stars If only it had a side pocket!, 19 Nov. 2015
Really well made suitcase, the only thing it's missing is a side pocket, for putting in your toiletries et cetera for when you going through security. It's been away on a couple of trips with me now both in the hold and as cabin baggage and seems to have lasted well. Wheels look sturdy, and the case is holding its own. What you'd expect from Antler. It's worth the price

Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles - Tinted Lenses, Black Green with Tinted Lens
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles - Tinted Lenses, Black Green with Tinted Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Zoggs, 19 Nov. 2015
Was a little bit dubious about buying these at first, but tried them on and they are really excellent. Really great visibility in the water, and they seem to be very well built. Overall very pleased with this purchase, better than the Zoggs pair I had

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, Daswise® 2015 Full Screen Anti-scratch Tempered Glass Protectors with Curved Edge, Cover Edge-to-Edge, Protect Your 4.7 Inches Space Gray iPhone 6 Screens from Drops & Impacts, HD Clear, Bubble-free Shockproof (4.7 Black)
Offered by Wendy's Mobile Store-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really is full edge to edge., 19 Nov. 2015
Been through quite a lot of screen protectors for my iPhone and this one seems to be one of he better ones. Fits well, the phone is in a spigen case and it does not cause issues on the rim like others do. A good buy. Proper edge to edge cover too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3