Profile for eddie > Reviews

Content by eddie

eddie "zeddy11"

Page: 1 | 2
Manga Studio 5 EX (PC/Mac)
Manga Studio 5 EX (PC/Mac)
Offered by Wilbow

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent and we'll priced, 3 Feb. 2015
It's the best anime package out there, the ex version allows you to complete full storybooks

Samsung Memory 64GB Pro SDHC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card
Samsung Memory 64GB Pro SDHC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price quality memory, 3 Feb. 2015
Fast quality memory

Opteka NB-10L 1800mAh Ultra High Capacity Li-ion Battery Pack for Canon PowerShot SX40 HS & G1 X
Offered by 47th Street Photo

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 3 Feb. 2015
Works just as well as the proprietary battery

Canon SX60 HS PowerShot Digital Camera
Canon SX60 HS PowerShot Digital Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars best zoom I have used, 3 Feb. 2015
I have used different bridge cameras but none touch this one for the quality of photos, particularly when shooting in RAW. With JPEGS you will have to play more with the settings to keep sharpness and exposure right particularly at full zoom. I do a lot of wildlife photography and use this camera for distance and close up shots, also carrying a dslr with 400mm zoom for the action shots as no long zoom bridge is going to find its target for fast moving objects in time.

The Adjustable Agility Hurdle Set for all kinds of Sports - Blue-Yellow
The Adjustable Agility Hurdle Set for all kinds of Sports - Blue-Yellow
Offered by haest-sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, quick delivery, 3 Feb. 2015
Keenly priced and was delivered in days from Germany. Good quality item.

PrinterShare Mobile Print
PrinterShare Mobile Print

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for all you samsung owners, 21 July 2013
This review is from: PrinterShare Mobile Print (App)
Annoyingly my samsung tablets only natively print to samsung printers. Printshare picked up my epson wifi printer and works simply and is easy to set up and use.

Starlink (Full)
Starlink (Full)

4.0 out of 5 stars engrossing and easy to pick up and play, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Starlink (Full) (App)
Other reviews seemed to suggest this is difficult to play, well - use the training mode! It has simple game controls, works well and looks good on my tablet.

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars contrived device-ridden tripe, 21 Jun. 2013
I started this book with an open mind, expecting a routine thriller with some twists. What I got was a plotline that was so contrived and unconvincing that the publishers either did not read it or just reckoned that it would float on previous sales by Dan Brown.
The characters are two-dimensional, poorly developed and completely implausable. For more mature readers think of the Dallas Bobbie Ewing "I am not dead, I was just having a shower for the last 26 episodes" and that will give you an idea of how absurd the plot lines are in the book.
I must admit that I did laugh out loud at some points, so I did get some enjoyment from the book. How when swerving to a stop sitting on a motor trike between two parked cars. His pursuers flash past from the direction facing him. They dont see him but as they roar past he not only sees a woman looking drugged between two men, but also can describe her and the jewellery that she is wearing!
Or that his mensa companion never works out anything before him.
The amount of padding in the book would be enough to keep you warm on a chilly night, with paragraph after paragraph of descriptions of the history of buildings, even those just "on the way" to another building.
It is a good job Dante is long gone otherwise he would be asking for royalties for the repetitive use of whole sections of his work.
I could go on but I don't want to give away more of the paperthin plotline for those of you who, as some form of
punishment, still feel you are obliged to read this drivel.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2013 9:18 PM GMT

Partners in Crime: Two Logan and Steel Short Stories (Bad Heir Day and Stramash) (Logan McRae)

3.0 out of 5 stars slapstick rather than crime novel, 18 Mar. 2013
I really like Stuart MacBride but this was just silly, particularly the stramash story which wasn't just improbable it was had less depth than a James Patterson chapter and about as good a storyline.

I felt this was a rushed filler beforecthe next Logan novel (which I have read and it was good).

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDXC 64 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-032G-U46A)
Offered by Vision Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my galaxy note 10.1, 18 Mar. 2013
I purchased a 16gb galaxy note 10.1 and using this 64gb micro card I have added another 57gb (after formatting) to my tablet. A 64gb model of my tablet would be hundreds of £ more, this micro card is a much better and cheaper alternatve to increase your storage. Just pop it in the slot on top of the tablet and format it in settings and you are good to go.

Page: 1 | 2