Profile for Angel > Reviews

Victoria Secret Endless Love Fra gance Mist 250 ml
Victoria Secret Endless Love Fra gance Mist 250 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely vile, 26 July 2016
I rarely write a bad review but this smells absolutely awful. I have smelt better hair sprays in my time .. it smells as though it has "gone off" and is really "plasticky" and artificial. I don't recommend you buy this. I emptied the bottle of contents down the loo.

KINGFISHER TRADITIONAL BRONZE EFFECT GARDEN OUTDOOR BIRD BATH TABLE WEATHERPROOF
Offered by Home Solutions (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 8 July 2016
Length:: 0:19 Mins

FANTASTIC! Really does look like real bronze! Got home last night and put it together (very simple), topped it with water and put a few pebbles in on one side as other reviewers had suggested the birds like it better like that, added my solar fountain and voila! Absolutely love it .. makes a lovely addition to the garden which is still under development due to the removal of the conifers down one side of my garden .. Highly recommended .. arrived quickly too!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Anself Solar-power Fountain Brushless Pump Plants Watering Kit Set with Monocrystalline Solar Panel for Bird Bath Garden Pond Energy-saving Environmental-friendly Universal
Offered by Beauty House-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 8 July 2016
Length:: 0:19 Mins

Brilliant! Arrived yesterday so I put it in my little bird bath and it bubbled away! Recently had a lot of conifers taken out one side of the garden so it is still be be grassed on this area, but with a few pots and a lovely little fountain, which is still bubbling away even though it is overcast and cloudy, it makes it a pleasant place to sit! Highly recommended :)

Me To You Velvet Cat Collar, Blue
Me To You Velvet Cat Collar, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 8 July 2016
Absolutely perfect! So soft too and well made .. Love the bow with the heart on it which sits right on the top of the neck!! Thank you so much!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Swarovski Crystals Silver Earrings Collection: Solid 925 Sterling Silver Sapphire Color Earrings
Offered by Sterling Silver Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings. They are very delicate in the ear ..., 22 April 2016
Beautiful earrings. They are very delicate in the ear and have the look of real gemstones and are really catch the light. They sit perfectly on the ear lobe and are so comfortable. Very well made earrings. Absolutely delighted with them :)

Samsung SATA DVD - Black
Samsung SATA DVD - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Fitted quite easily and works perfectly, 25 Mar. 2016
Excellent! Fitted quite easily and works perfectly.

Lip Plumper and Enhancer Device. Natural Suction Tool for Instant Plumping of Both the Top & Bottom Lips. Contains a Large Round, Medium Oval, and Small Oval to Work on Any Lip Size or Shape. KissLips by Enzel.
Offered by MedspaUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Mar. 2016
I am amazed at this product! It really works! I used to have restyline in my lips years ago but this gives a far better result .. it is absolutely amazing! Also as other reviewers have said, the more you use it, the more your lips just stay plumped .. highly recommended. After 3 days use my lips seem much fuller even without use .. a quick session in the morning and they are well full! Fantastic product!

TODAY'S DEALS - 180 Cosmetics - Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C Serum Forte - Best hyaluronic acid for mature skin care - Best firming serum - Fills Fine Lines and Wrinkles - Anti aging Skin Care 15 ml
Offered by expederm - Experts in Natural Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars after two uses I saw a visible difference in the texture of my skin and the fine lines had visible reduced, 25 Mar. 2016
I can see this product has had some negative reviews but it should be borne in mind that not all skins react the same with different serums. I bought this on the strength of the positive reviews and comments, and I have to say, after two uses I saw a visible difference in the texture of my skin and the fine lines had visible reduced. I use about three drops of it morning and night .. it doesn't sting or cause redness and I do have sensitive skin .. in the morning after the first application, I could definitely see a visible smoothing of the skin. I absolutely love this product and am going to re-order another. The file of serum is small but you only need a few drops via a pipette which is provided. For the price ladies, I suggest you may wish to give this a try.

Esse Marcasite Sterling Silver Tulip Drop Marcasite Earrings
Esse Marcasite Sterling Silver Tulip Drop Marcasite Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful!, 20 Feb. 2016
I ordered these last night based on the reviews and that I love the design and they arrived this morning .. they are absolutely perfect! Very elegant and just the right size. I absolutely love them .. nicely boxed and safely packed. The photo does not do them true justice. Highly recommended.

TopAce High Quality Super Frosted Shield Shell Cover Case + Screen Protector For Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation (Red)
Offered by AceTechUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 31 Jan. 2016
Very secure and complete fit for my Moto. I ordered in white and am very pleased with this cover. Activates the screen on opening the cover and deactivates it on closing. Really smart cover and feels good to hold in the hand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20