Profile for david williams > Reviews

Content by david williams

david williams (slough, berkshire United Kingdom)

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation [DVD] [1989]
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation [DVD] [1989]
Dvd ~ Chevy Chase

5.0 out of 5 stars National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, 19 Sept. 2003
Well where should I start?
This film rates as one of my all time favourites. For the past thirteen or so years I have played this over and over again.... and that's not just at Christmas time. Thank goodness the DVD has finally come out on sale cos my video of it has seen better days.
The film still leaves my brother and I in stitches even though we know it word for word. Clarke Griswold just wants to fulfil his ambition of a 'Big Ole Fashioned Family Christmas' but for one reason or another, things just don't seem to go Clarke's way. Full of hilarious one-liners, and plenty of wacky scenes, this film will have you splitting your sides. Watch out for the 15,000 twinkle lights Clarke attempts to put onto the house - you'll be crying from laughter. Well, for my money he's added to my Christmas' in a big way and given me hours and hours of enjoyment. A classic for every household.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2015 11:11 PM BST