Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Thief: The Scarab Beetle Series: #1 (The Academy Scarab Beetle Series)
Thief: The Scarab Beetle Series: #1 (The Academy Scarab Beetle Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 3 Oct. 2014
I am addicted to this author and the academy book!!! A must read you don't want to miss out!! I find that books in a series can get boring as they go on with the academy series I just want more and more!!!

Undeclared (The Woodlands Book 1)
Undeclared (The Woodlands Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Undeclared, 14 Sept. 2014
Love this book, would recommend to anyone that likes a good love story. can wait to read the next book very well written and will read more by this author. also can't wait to read the short story based on the main characters, with the short story we will see their future lives together and I wish a lot more authors would do that.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 17 Jan. 2014
Amazing product would recommend it to anyone. I started off with an ebook reader and hated it, I prefered having a book and all the hastle I had with an ereader were as with the kindle ita no hastle at all in a few clicks I have a new book and there are even alot that you can get for free (there are some really good ones too) you can get on the internet and do so much with the kindle than I thought. I did think I would prefer a book to a kindle but as I got the kindle as a christmas present I thought I would try it and I can say as much as I love having a good book in my hands I do prefer my kindle.

Ghost Unbroken
Ghost Unbroken

4.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Ghost Unbroken (Kindle Edition)
it is a really good book with a great story line however I would have liked it to be longer with more details instead it seemed to just skip huge sections. well worth the read though and a good short story.

Bared to You (Crossfire, Book 1)
Bared to You (Crossfire, Book 1)
by Sylvia Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 2 Nov. 2012
Any fan of fifty shades will love this I'm not sure if I like this more though it was a great read!

Beastly [DVD]
Beastly [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alex Pettyfer

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 2 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Beastly [DVD] (DVD)
Based on the story of the beauty and the beast, this is a modern take on things both me and my partner love this so will be ordering and reading the book version next!

Mens Lambretta Check Shirt Short Sleeve Red [XX-Large]
Mens Lambretta Check Shirt Short Sleeve Red [XX-Large]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Nov. 2012
Bought this as a present for my dad and he loves it he's a big lambretta fan and won't wear anything else!

Lambretta Denim Jeans Mod 'Target' Dark Blast Easy Fit