Profile for Latoya Brown > Reviews

Content by Latoya Brown

Latoya Brown (St. Petersburg, Florida)

PLOB Trilogy - Humorous Fantasy: The first THREE books in ONE Great Package
PLOB Trilogy - Humorous Fantasy: The first THREE books in ONE Great Package

5.0 out of 5 stars Enter the man, 14 Nov. 2013
Humor here, humor there, humor everywhere!

These books were spectacular, a right gag-a-minute fest. But it wasn't all, 'nurse-nurse' there was a lot of skillful wordplay and social commentary as well.

I recommend this to all fans of Pratchett, Tom Holt, Rankin and Douglas Adams. Clever, well thought out comedy and well deserving of all of its awards.

Parenting a Teenager with One Hundred Tweets on Sexuality (Ask Pat)
Parenting a Teenager with One Hundred Tweets on Sexuality (Ask Pat)

5.0 out of 5 stars Parents, take the time to read this, 18 Feb. 2013
The tweets are helping in helping you, the parent to communicate better. This is very helpful for parents as we allow our children to grow and teach them to trust themselves. The hot topic of sexual preference is an imperative conversation to have. I could connect with this book and it was an easy read. Social media influences our kids' decisions and this ebook is right on time to address such a big influence in our kids' lives.

Parenting a Teenager with One Hundred Tweets on Anger Management (Ask Pat Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good information for the parent who's trying, 15 Feb. 2013
I want my teen to move on to a happy and confident adult life. This ebook has helped my perspective and I can better aid my teen daughter to get to that point, and my goal for her. We have been mis-communicating and that has never been my intention. Now we are bridging the gap and continue to communicate more effectively. It is not an easy fix, but a part of fixing any problem or challenge is to first realize there is a problem. From there you buy this ebook and begin to work on the issues.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2013 1:27 PM GMT

Crack Apple and Pop
Crack Apple and Pop
by Saira Viola

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly great read!, 18 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Crack Apple and Pop (Paperback)
I had no idea what to expect from the cover of this book, but I'm glad I chose to read it.

The boxer really struggles, which puts you in his shoes and forces you to walk the path that he goes through in this book. The plot thickens with intense drama and a lot of punch...and pop. This book came with a vivid imagery and a cutting prose style that will have people turning the page in anticipation for the next scene.