Profile for Andrew Gordon > Reviews

Just Cool T Shirt Olive L
Just Cool T Shirt Olive L
Offered by 247Clix UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, 28 Feb. 2016
Was looking for an earth-coloured wicking t-shirt for use on an upcoming safari trip. Harder to find than you might think. Stumbled across these. Cheap, but reasonable quality. Can wash & dry overnight for use next day. Bought a couple each for myself & wife.

Pacsafe RFIDSafe 50 RFID Passport Protector-Black
Pacsafe RFIDSafe 50 RFID Passport Protector-Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, 16 Jan. 2016
Holds a couple of passports, some USD and a credit card or two - but only just. However, I wanted as small as possible, so fits my requirements. Seems well made.

Sennheiser M2 IEI Momentum In-Ear Earphones for Apple iOS - Red
Sennheiser M2 IEI Momentum In-Ear Earphones for Apple iOS - Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable at all though as none of the "ear sleaves" ..., 25 Sept. 2015
Sound reasonable. Not comfortable at all though as none of the "ear sleaves" fit properly and they fall out my ears a lot. Unfortunately, comfortable ones from my previous Sennheisers do not fit. I can't see me bothering to persist with these for too long. Am already looking for something better.

Photo Plus 37mm Lens Cap for Panasonic LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S
Offered by Gadget Career

3.0 out of 5 stars It'll Do, 11 May 2014
Fits, but doesn't feel especially secure. Will do as a back up that i'll hopefully never have to worry about using.

Storm 60in Weight Belt with Plastic Buckle for Freediving and Scuba Divers- Blue
Offered by Dolphin Scuba Center

4.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully Ideal For My Needs, 11 May 2014
I didn't buy this for diving. I was looking for a belt suitable for attaching camera gear to and this fitted the bill. Perfect size for Lowepro Format 100 camera bag, so presumably a good fit for all Lowepro camera bags with belt loops.

Cool Horizontal stand for Sony PS3 Slim with LEDs
Cool Horizontal stand for Sony PS3 Slim with LEDs
Offered by Headphone Centre Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars At Least It Looks Cool !, 13 Feb. 2014
Bought this one in the hope that it would help with overheats caused by Battlefield 4. Unfortunately, it doesn't, but I suspect that's not its fault.

The Lost Are Found
The Lost Are Found

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Lost Are Found (Audio CD)
I didn't actually recognise any of the songs. So, didn't feel like a covers album. The voice is as good as ever.

The Boatman (The Carnivia Trilogy Book 1)
The Boatman (The Carnivia Trilogy Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, 3 Oct. 2013
Ideal as time filler on holiday. Not going to set the world on fire, but fine to pass away the hours in transit, or on a beach somewhere exotic.

Komputerbay 16GB Class 10 MicroSDHC High Speed Memory Card with Komputerbay SD Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed - Great Price, 17 July 2013
Needed a cheap micro sd card for a Tom Tom. This fitted the bill. Cheap, so able to go for the fastest speed possible.

Tamrac Rally Micro Bag for Camera/Camcorder - Black/Red
Tamrac Rally Micro Bag for Camera/Camcorder - Black/Red
Offered by WestBase Direct - UK VAT

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug Fit, 6 Nov. 2012
Well made bag, which may suit your needs. I got mine for a Panasonic G5. With the 14 - 42 lens fitted, it just fits in, with room for a 45 - 175 telephoto vertically along side. It all only just fits and causes the bag to bulge slightly. So, for a G5, something about half an inch bigger would possibly be better.

In the front zip up section, I carry a spare battery, sd card and cable release - they all fit quite nicely. I don't use the open side pockets as I'm not sure how safe anything would be in them. Same with the open pocket on the back of the bag.

The strap is a decent length and seems strong enough. But, I found it slipped off my jacket, so never felt securely in place. However, I bought some Prym non-slip tape for £2 from John Lewis and that seems to have improved things considerably.

Page: 1 | 2