Profile for Moser Heidi > Reviews

Content by Moser Heidi

Moser Heidi (Italy)

The Black Ice (Harry Bosch Series)
The Black Ice (Harry Bosch Series)
by Michael Connelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 2 Jan. 2012
I love all Harry Bosch novels. This as always very good and exciting! Listen to it in the car while driving to work and find it very relaxing. Annoyed when get home!

Lullaby Album 2
Lullaby Album 2
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely calming CD, 8 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Lullaby Album 2 (Audio CD)
My second daughter had sleeping problems so amongst other things I started playing quiet music at night and this was my favourite night time CD as really liked it myself! My daughters are now 2 and 4 and we still often turn the Cd on very quietly at night when they are in their beds.

Lions Aren't Scared of Shots: A Story for Children About Visiting the Doctor
Lions Aren't Scared of Shots: A Story for Children About Visiting the Doctor
by Howard J. Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids who scared of doctors, 8 Dec. 2009
This book is great for kids who are scared of doctors. There is quite a bit of text but my three-year old really liked it. Particularly as petrified of doctors she was fascinated by reading this story. And I always pull it out a few days before scheduled doctor appointment so we can rethink of all the things the doctor does. And we sometimes even take it to the doctor and read in the waiting room. For me it was a little help in calming my daughter.

handa's Surprise with DVD (Book & DVD)
handa's Surprise with DVD (Book & DVD)
by Eileen Browne

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 8 Dec. 2009
My four-year old got this book for her birthday and likes it (particularly as her Daddy is from Africa and so she already knows all the animals and different fruit). However my two-year old loves!!! the book. She can't wait to say which animal is going to steal which fruit and always wants to read it. There is not much text so defenitely more suited for 2-3 than 4-5 year-old. But one of those books where kids can interact and tell the story nearly by themselves!!

The Tickle Book (Tom and Bear)
The Tickle Book (Tom and Bear)
by Ian Whybrow
Edition: Flexibound

2.0 out of 5 stars Not well made, 25 Oct. 2007
The book would be interesting and exciting for toddlers, but I find it is not very well made. The tabs are not tough enough adn easily ripped off, or get stuck and therefore don't work anymore, particularly when two-year-olds try pulling them. I was rather disappointed with the book.