Profile for Anna > Reviews

Content by Anna

Anna

Page: 1 | 2
Death And Deception (a DI Dan Hellier case Book 1)
Death And Deception (a DI Dan Hellier case Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars An exciting and disturbing read, 28 Jun. 2017
Great to have a detective story set in Exeter! I enjoyed reading this. The murder is set out in deliciously gruesome fashion and there is a very satisfying number of suspects - enough to keep me guessing throughout the book, but not so many I forgot who was who. I won't give away the end, except to say it was nail biting and disturbing in equal measure!

Liar Liar Ge2017
Liar Liar Ge2017

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun tune, serious message, 30 May 2017
This review is from: Liar Liar Ge2017 (MP3 Download)
Catchy tune delivering a serious message. Everyone should listen to this.

The 50 Best Games for Speech & Language Development (50 Best Group Games)
The 50 Best Games for Speech & Language Development (50 Best Group Games)
by Maria Monschein

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 9 April 2013
I bought this hoping it would give me some ideas to help my son who has a language delay. But the activities are useless for just one child and most would be boring for anyone, even in a group. I'm not sure I would even describe most of the activities as games. Not worth the money.

Garmin eTrex 10 Outdoor Handheld GPS Unit
Garmin eTrex 10 Outdoor Handheld GPS Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Geocachers!, 9 April 2013
I bought this because my children and I have recently got into geocaching. We had been using a smartphone app, but found that it wasn't that accurate and in some locations was useless. This GPS has changed all that! The price was very reasonable - one of the cheapest I could find. But it does everything we need it to do and more! For example there is no need to manually enter the coordinates of the caches - we can download them straight from the Geocaching site along with other information about the cache. It has other fun features that my children enjoy, like telling us how fast we are going and how long it will take us to get to our destination. As a complete technophobe I have been very impressed with how easy it is to use. I can definitly recomend this GPS.

Mario Kart with Wii Wheel (Wii) - Wii Remote Not Included
Mario Kart with Wii Wheel (Wii) - Wii Remote Not Included
Offered by Tracymuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all the family, 14 Dec. 2012
Everyone in our house enjoys this game. There are lots of different ways of playing - against the wii, the family or if you have wi fi with other people around the world. Hours of fun!

Adjustable Necklace Extender - Silver
Adjustable Necklace Extender - Silver
Offered by MAI, Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Dec. 2012
Bought this to add to a Christmas present necklace which seemed quite short. Attaching the extender onto tje necklace is a bit fiddly, but once on it can extend a necklace so it can be slipped on over the head and then adjusted as necessary for the correct length. Great for anyone fed up of struggling under your chin with clasps that you can't see properly!

Standard Maths: Practice Test Papers (Letts 11+ Success)
Standard Maths: Practice Test Papers (Letts 11+ Success)
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent challenging papers, 10 Feb. 2012
I bought these papers for my son to prepare for his 11+ exam. He has found them to be challenging but fair. the papers start with fairly straightforward questions, but gets progressively harder. Its then easy to see where your child needs a bit more practice. The answer book is easy to understand for marking the papers.

KS2 Comprehension Book 3: Year 5, Ages 9-10 (for the new National Curriculum)
KS2 Comprehension Book 3: Year 5, Ages 9-10 (for the new National Curriculum)
by Schofield & Sims

3.0 out of 5 stars Good comprehension exercises for KS2, 10 Feb. 2012
This book contains a varied selection of comprehension exercises, of an ideal length for a KS2 child to complete in about half an hour. However some questions we found a bit vague and were unsure about whether an answer would be sufficient. Although the price seems reasonable the answer book needs to be purchased separately.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2015 11:02 AM BST

Hollywood Wooden Clapper Board
Hollywood Wooden Clapper Board
Offered by Accessory-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for budding directors!, 9 Jan. 2012
I bought this for my 7 year old to accompany the camcorder he was getting for Christmas. It is a fun novelty item which helped him feel like a 'real' director and is cheap to buy. My only criticism is that the screw attaching the clapper is a little loose, but this was easily fixed.

Smiffy's Christmas Tree Boppers
Smiffy's Christmas Tree Boppers
Offered by ELEGANT FASHION

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for secret santas, 9 Dec. 2011
I bought this as part of a secret santa present. It is a fun Christmassy item and as it's cheap it wont matter if you can't wear it at any other time! Only criticism is that close up you can easily see the threads holding the sequins on.

Page: 1 | 2