Profile for Berbers > Reviews

Content by Berbers

Berbers

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
FQ777 FQ17W WIFI FPV Foldable Pocket Drone With 0.3MP Camera Altitude Hold Mode Gravity Sensor RC Quacopter RTF - Black
Offered by Unipro Tek

4.0 out of 5 stars Not fantastic but cheap and fun, 8 April 2017
Purchased this and got it today. The body is plastic and the drone is extremely light. Comes with pouch, USB charging unit for battery and extra blades. A little tricky to use with the app interface and I would advise learning the basics outside with the Gravity function on as I found it easier.
It's not a stable hold in place drone, neither is it a great video taker but on the plus side it is really cheap and fits in your pocket. Purchase extra batteries right away and they must be 2cm X 3cm in size or any bigger will not fit.

Please check out my video on YouTube under my channel name of Berbers for a full unbiased review

ZEROTECH Dobby Pocket Selfie Pocket Drone FPV With 4K HD Camera GPS Smart Solution RC Quadcopter with Hard Waterproof Carry Bag

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the expense, 25 Mar. 2017
Not worth the money in my opinion.

Had mine a few moths and you have to calibrate it nearly every time you go out with it which not only drains the battery but reduces your flying time to around 4 minutes when the battery last only 7 minutes before it needs charging and to replace it costs a staggering 46 quid.

Also the app....last time I went to use it I couldn't access the controls without logging in to the all despite doing it before and then updating the firmware which said after my drone had errors and if it persists to stay away from the magnet...what magnet.

Takes an hour to charge for only 6-7 mins flying time.

Buy a cheap drone at a fifth of the price and you'll have more fun.

ZEROTECH Dobby Pocket Selfie Pocket Drone with Extra Battery
ZEROTECH Dobby Pocket Selfie Pocket Drone with Extra Battery

1.0 out of 5 stars Calibrate and look a fool, 25 Mar. 2017
Well I have had mine a few moths and at first I was impressed but now I wish I'd saved my money.

The flight time is only around 7 minutes and charge time a full hour...so that's only three or four mini flights over the space of four hours.

Also the app to fly it is frustrating in that you sometimes need to log in to get access to the controls and last time I updated the firmware it said the drone had errors and I had to calibrate it again spinning around like a fool in a field.

Get yourself a cheap drone is my advice.

ZEROTECH Dobby Drone Pocket Selfie Dobby Quadcopter Intelligent 970MAH Battery
ZEROTECH Dobby Drone Pocket Selfie Dobby Quadcopter Intelligent 970MAH Battery
Offered by ML&S Martin Lynch and Sons Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Why so expensive, 25 Mar. 2017
Had my drone a few months now and initially I was impressed but seriously I would not buy a spare battery for only 7 minutes flight time at over £40. The drone itself at this price should come with a spare considering the time it lasts.

ZEROTECH Dobby Pocket Selfie Pocket Drone with Normal Carry Case Extra 8 pcs Propellers 1 set Propeller Guard and Extra Battery

1.0 out of 5 stars Spend wisely, 25 Mar. 2017
Do not waste you money like I did thinking your buying a quality drone.

Intitially I thought it was great as its small enough to go into your pocket and charges from a portable mobile phone charger but after having mine a few months now and flying it a few times I have found it needs calibrating most of the time and flight time is rediculous for the price of the battery if you wanted to buy a spare at £46.

The app is frustrating too as I drained the battery logging in as the controls to fly it are on the app but last time I opened it up it only gave me posts of other Dobby users flying unless I register and log in then had to update the firmware and thus drained the only 7 minute flying time of the battery so had to wait an hour for it to charge up again.

Also after the firmware update it flashed pink saying the drone had errors and if it persists not to go near the magnet.

There are much much cheaper drones on the market that perform much better and most importantly the batteries do not cost a fortune.

I would say either spend a ton on the best or simply if your starting out just go for a budget drone.

ZEROTECH Dobby Pocket Selfie Drone FPV With 4K HD Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal GPS Mini RC Quadcopter
Offered by Pro.Fly

1.0 out of 5 stars Just an expensive toy, 25 Mar. 2017
Had mine now a few months and initially I was very impressed but the drone App constantly asked to calibrate the drone and frustratingly you need to sign into the app periodically and update the firmware which on the last time I did this the app tells me the drone has errors and a pink light flashes warning if it happens again do not go near the magnet..( what magnet!)
Also the one I got only came with one battery which lasts around 6 minutes flight time and a spare will set you back a staggering £46 so to Sum it up I would advise folk to buy a cheaper drone as I have found they have less issues and much cheaper batteries.

I made a costly mistake purchasing it and do not recommend this drone from Zerotech to anyone thinking it will be fun unless you spend in excess of 300 on the drone and a further 150 on three extra batteries and that still only gives you flight time of 25 mins.

It does not always pay to buy expensive just because you think it will be better.

I have had much more enjoyment out of £30 drones
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2017 10:10 AM BST

ZEROTECH DOBBY FPV Pocket Drone With 4K HD Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal GPS
ZEROTECH DOBBY FPV Pocket Drone With 4K HD Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal GPS

1.0 out of 5 stars Fun drone but expensive., 23 Jan. 2017
Zerotech Dobby drone.
Had this product a few days now and I would say the box size is similar to an iPhone box as is the look.
The content:
drone.
battery.
Charging station.
USB cable.
Mains charger plug.
Instruction manual.

Ok to sum up what I think.
I find the drone size and fact it fits in your pockets amazing and it's got a good well built feel to it.
Back facing camera for taking selfies.

The first test was very brief as the instruction manual was in Chinese as was the wall plug. ( not good ).

Instructions state it takes an hour to charge and the light turns from red to green but after 2 hours the red lights just flashed red. ( it did show full battery though.)

You are required to calibrate the unit before first flight in an outside area and I found this quite easy to perform.

In summery I would say it's overpriced at the Amazon selling price of over £400 and a staggering £49 for a single battery that in my test only lasted 6 mins is a shocker.

If the drone was half the price it would be worth it but I would expect a longer battery life or at the least a spare battery included.

Had a few weeks now and battery not good. Only around 8 minutes as this seller only supplies one where others give two and accessories for much less then their price.

Shop elsewhere

Check out my video review on YouTube
Berbers is my channel
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2017 9:48 PM GMT

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be an expensive mistake, 7 Jan. 2017
Just watched tons of footage on YouTube to find this drone does not fly indoors as it only flies using GPS and not only that but it lacks most of the features. The company emailed one seller stating it is a pre production model and this is why it has problems. The app does not fully work either. Please beware if considering buying this drone.

Smiffy's John Wayne Cowboy Costume - Large
Smiffy's John Wayne Cowboy Costume - Large
Offered by Wild Nights

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Oct. 2016
Absolutely amazing for the money. Everyone commented on how good it looked
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 19 Oct. 2016
Second one I have now and only had it a few weeks and it leaks liquid out of the air hole at the bottom of the tank.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14