Profile for Yorkshire Lass > Reviews

Content by Yorkshire Lass

Yorkshire Lass (Somerset)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pokemon Childrens Pikachu Long Sleeve Polar Fleece Pyjamas By BestTrend Red 8-10 Years
Offered by BestTrend

3.0 out of 5 stars Print good quality, but inside lining is not fleece, 24 Sept. 2017
These pyjamas have a fleece finish and a very good quality print on the top. (It's not that print that always comes off in the tumble drier). The only reason these aren't 5 star is that the inside feel is not fleece, it's a smooth finish.
If you're buying for design not fleece feel these are a great buy, but if you want fleece feel they aren't for you.

Seahorses Coloring Book for Grown-Ups 1: Volume 1
Seahorses Coloring Book for Grown-Ups 1: Volume 1
by Nick Snels

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book for an seahorse lover it has lovely designs, 17 Oct. 2016
Nice book for an seahorse lover it has lovely designs. Described as 84 pages, but be aware that there are only 40 colouring pages each page is blank on reverse.
I chose this over another book as it looked to have more designs. Whilst it is lovely, I feel it is a little overpriced for 40 designs and description is a little misleading.
All in all I am very pleased with it, loss of stars is only to do with misleading page description. The actual designs themselves are 5*

Pack Of 30 Grams Mixed Tibetan Random Shapes & Sizes Charms (SEAHORSE) - (HA06730) - Charming Beads
Offered by Charming Beads

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Jun. 2014
Nice assortment with a variety of colours and sizes. I'm really pleased with them. Would be good for jewellery making or craft projects.

Prestige  Inspire Steel 12 Cup Bun Tin  - Black
Prestige Inspire Steel 12 Cup Bun Tin - Black
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 8 Oct. 2013
I've been using prestige bun tins for years, usually the paler coloured non stick ones. I was really pleased to discover this as it is so much better quality and still at a reasonable price. Looks set to be very durable

KSG Arts and Crafts Gel Mozaic 0922 Masquerade Mozaic Picture Kit
KSG Arts and Crafts Gel Mozaic 0922 Masquerade Mozaic Picture Kit
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, let down by manufacturing quality, 8 Oct. 2013
Bought this for my daughter to do. She was very excited and loved the colours. She totally has the ability to work unaided and follow the template.
However, sadly, there are some special shaped pieces which are manufactured poorly. They are supposedly pre cut to pull out of the moulding sheets, but do not do so easily. This resulted in some of the pieces becoming ripped ( I add that this was with my help rather than her being left to do it alone). If only they had supplied the pieces fully cut out, this would have been a really nice product

Mayfair Fleur EDT Spray 100ml
Mayfair Fleur EDT Spray 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fragrance at a great price, 9 Sept. 2013
Previously known as lentheric fleur! I have used this on and off for many years. It is a light floral fragrance at a great price

Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Card Game
Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride Card Game

5.0 out of 5 stars We like it better than the board game, 5 Mar. 2013
I'm not going to go over the mechanics of the game, but just wanted to add that as a major fan of games , I like this card version even more than the board game. We have played it several times since it was opened in the middle of February. I've even got my husband into it and he does not really like games. Our older children enjoy it too.
I would highly recommend.

Like Crazy [DVD]
Like Crazy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Felicity Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars How can 86 minutes feel drawn out?, 5 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Like Crazy [DVD] (DVD)
I wasn't expecting a tremendous amount from this. However was truly amazed that a film of such a short length could somehow feel so drawn out.
Basically girls violates american visa for a relationship & the whole film is about the couple trying to get her back in to USA.
The characters are shallow in that not once does the guy consider moving to Britain. Both seem to be in & out of realtionships with others but yet unable to accept an end & move on.
Finally the visa is granted, they get together and don't look at all happy about it. It then ends abruptly. You feel as if you've been dragged through hours of it!
I think if they'd come up with an ending that made sense it may have been able to make it to 2.5 star

Rolobox Wheel Kit For Boxes
Rolobox Wheel Kit For Boxes

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice at the right price, 24 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Rolobox Wheel Kit For Boxes (Toy)
I'd had my eye on this kit for a while, but felt it was a little expensive. I managed to get it on offer for £5 and am really pleased with it. For £5 it's good value and a nice concept. I would feel alittle less happy at £7.99! Your child will probably need some help attaching the pieces to the box, but will love playing with the wagon they helped build. My little one who is almost 3 attached the wheels himself once I'd screwed on the attachments.
It comes in quite a small resealable pack. I think the pictures on Amazon are pretty clear about what you're getting! I am quite impressed about how sturdy the pieces seem.

Before You Say I Do [DVD] [2009]
Before You Say I Do [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ David Sutcliffe Jennifer Westfeldt Lauren Holly Jeff Roop
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly nice, 8 Sept. 2011
I wasn't expecting a lot from this. I turned it on while I did the ironing, thinking it would only need part concentration!
The opening few minutes confirmed my initial thoughts, oh yes a budget movie, or so I thought...
I was very quickly drawn into what was an easy to watch, yet very engaging story line. I can honestly say, I really enjoyed it. It's not a fast action packed film, but it certainly isn't long or drawn out. It's also suiatble for the whole family, which I find very refreshing.
Nice easy watch feel good chick flick.

Enjoyability wise 5 star, but I know not everyone would agree and there are no known names, hence the 4 star rating given.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2013 8:05 PM GMT