Profile for DIAG > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Chained (Caged Book 2)
Chained (Caged Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing conclusion, 15 July 2016
Amazing conclusion to Anderson and Kloe's story. The story picks up at the end of the cliffhanger and boy does it take you on a rollercoaster ride, this book will mess with your head , break your heart and leave you speechless! Sidebottom never fails to deliver, and this is classic from her, dark and deadly and keeps you turning every page not wanting it to end! Not gonna spoil it but you need this book!

The Bunk Up (The Village People Book 1)
The Bunk Up (The Village People Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Belly laughs with hot sex, 6 July 2016
I cannot express how much I loved this book! This is not my normal genre, in fact totally different, but I thought I'd give it a go because I love DH Sidebottom. Well how wrong can you be, I had proper belly laughs at this book, it's funny, it romantic, you fall in love with all the characters not just the leads, well except Marcus no one likes him, you'll see why! This book has everything, romance, laughs, hot sex, great characters and a lovely story wraps it all together, I cannot wait for the next one, I promise you you will love this book, even if it's not your norm, if certainly isn't mine but I loved it just as much! Give it a go as I did , you will not be disappointed.

Caged
Caged

5.0 out of 5 stars ... new adventure for us to feast upon from the amazing DH Sidebottom, 18 May 2016
This review is from: Caged (Kindle Edition)
A new adventure for us to feast upon from the amazing DH Sidebottom, Dawn has an amazing way of writing her characters so you either love them with all your heart or hate them with a passion , and sometimes even the most evil and saddistic characters she somehow draws you into them and makes you feel something , you start to question your own sanity! And again this book is no exception, it takes you on a rollercoaster of emotions which we ride knowing that your gonna fall deep into these characters and love them and care for them like you know them personally. That is why I give this book 5 stars , she has drawn me in again and I cannot wait for the next book!

Decay (Heart of Stone Book 13)
Decay (Heart of Stone Book 13)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow as always!, 3 Mar. 2016
Dawn you have done it again, you have blown me away! This Series is without a doubt the BEST series of books I have ever read, this is the end of an era and I was taken on a complete rollercoaster right up to the last page, I care so much about all these characters I feel like I know them personally, that is all down to the author and her way she makes you loose yourself in the book, if you love a love story with an edge that's quite dark but not too dark, read this series, you will not be disappointed! I will miss Mason and Ava, and all of them , I cannot express more how much you must read these books and the final book still kept me on the edge of my seat up to the last word!

The Air He Breathes
The Air He Breathes

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 19 Oct. 2015
I loved this story, it was beautifully written , you fell in love with the characters and really felt their pain, I have cried at books before but this one I cried from start to finish, I loved it. Don't be put off, it's not all sad!!

The Goodbye Man (Red Market Series Book 1)
The Goodbye Man (Red Market Series Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a dark read, it is just sick, and I love a dark read!, 14 Sept. 2015
It's a big NO from me! I an surprised at my review as I really love dark reads, but this book is all kinds of wrong! It's like the author has just tried to shock and thrown all types of taboo on a page, I have read some very dark books but this just made me feel sick to the stomach, the story is rubbish, the characters are not even likeable so could not care less what happens to them. Probably one of the worst books I have ever read! Do not buy this book if you are tempted as it is described as a dark read, I disagree , it is not a dark read at all , it's just sick, story bad, characters bad, ending bad,mi could go on! Please do not waste your money, if you like dark reads this is not for you, this book is for no one!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 11, 2016 12:00 PM BST

I SEE YOU
I SEE YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, 15 Aug. 2015
This review is from: I SEE YOU (Kindle Edition)
Love and suspense at its best, edge of your seat, panty melting, amazing! It didn't mind blow me with the twist as I had worked it out before it came , but I was never quite sure, but this did not take way from the fact that this book is great! Loved it!

The Beginning of Connie and Isaac: Blue Butterfly Series (The Blue Butterfly Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 15 Aug. 2015
Sidebottom you are a legend woman! I cannot put your books down, I love you and I loved connie and Isaac's story, it was brutal and memorable as always, cannot wait for Annie's story. Love ya!

Out of Time (The Nine Minutes Trilogy Book 2)
Out of Time (The Nine Minutes Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unmissable!, 12 Aug. 2015
This sequel is amazing , I could not put it down, Grizz, grunt and Ginnys story literally rips you apart and keeps you on the edge of your seat all the way, I loved book one and loved this one just as much, cannot wait for book 3, read these books they will blow you away, it's love, it's mystery, it's obsession, it's secrets, the whole lot thrown into one book, please don't be long with book 3!

Conviction: Devine (Devine Series Book 2)
Conviction: Devine (Devine Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Every time!, 29 May 2015
I fluffing loved this book, great end to jake and Isla story, glad there was a bit of Mason and Ava thrown in too! I don't know how you do it, you literally rip my heart out and stamp on it with every book and I fluffing love it, although one one point I wasn't happy, no make that more than one!! I love riding this rollercoaster with you lady and don't want to get off! Cannot wait for kris's story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7