Profile for jimmini > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Reef Mens REEF ZEN BLACK Flip-Flops Black Schwarz (BLACK) Size: 39
Reef Mens REEF ZEN BLACK Flip-Flops Black Schwarz (BLACK) Size: 39

5.0 out of 5 stars great, soft insole & firm sole, 20 Nov. 2014
I always order a size smaller in flip flops and worry they won't fit, but these are perfect. I love the design and the soft insole is really comfortable. The firm sole protects my feet from hard surfaces. I really like this product. Reef do seem to get it right every time!

HP 14-inch Chromebook (Snow White) - (Intel Celeron 2955U 1.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 16GB HDD, Google Chrome)
Offered by Gasteiner Technologies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars wow - I love this Chromebook, 26 Jun. 2014
I wanted something between a pad and a laptop and this is brilliant. The build quality is very good with a solid look and feel, fantastic keyboard and scratch pad, feels and looks a lot like my mac laptop. The OS is really simple to use and very fast. Really, really pleased, and the best thing I no longer need to buy antivirus software every year, yeah!

Manna Real Leather UltraSlim Samsung Galaxy S III S3 Case i9300 with Stand Function (Black Grained Leather)
Offered by LEICKE Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 18 Mar. 2014
Considered many different products, but I am so pleased I paid the extra for a quality product. This is a really beautiful case and the orange stitching around the edge really sets it off.

WeeRide Co Pilot Tag Along Trailer With Sync Link Pivot®, Ages 4-8
WeeRide Co Pilot Tag Along Trailer With Sync Link Pivot®, Ages 4-8

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, 18 Mar. 2014
This is a brilliant product, easily attaches to the back of my bike and me and my son can go out for long cycle rides. But be warned, you will have to do most of the peddling ;)

Decade 2000-2009 - Ministry of Sound
Decade 2000-2009 - Ministry of Sound

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 18 Mar. 2014
Yep this album is well worth the purchase, great tunes selected and seamlessly mixed together by the Ministry. It was a great decade!

Happy Beds Bunk Bed Vancouver Pinewood White Two Sleeper Quality Solid Pine Wood Frame 3' Single 90 x 190 cm
Offered by Happy Beds

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Bunk Bed, 18 Mar. 2014
Really good quality bunk bed, much better than the steel frame beds and a much better price than I could find anything in the shops. It does take some time to put it together and took a long time to arrive, but communication from the seller was good.

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
Offered by Elite Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft Ear Plugs, 7 Mar. 2014
I've been wearing ear plugs for about 15 years and I often find they hurt my ear canal, but these are really soft and I no longer get any pain. Good cost effective product.

Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Goggles, 7 Mar. 2014
Stick to your eyes brilliantly and easy to adjust and remove. Thanks to all the other reviewers as everyone seems to like these.

G-Shock Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Resin Strap GW-3000B-1AER
Offered by Jura Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 7 Mar. 2014
Oh wow, I love this watch! It is a great watch and looks very impressive on your wrist. I chose to spend a little more on this than many other G-shock's as it is radio controlled and setting the time on Casio's requires the manual EVERYTIME! I love the energy saving second hand as well and it tells me the time of my colleagues working abroad.

Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat - Ministry of Sound [Explicit]
Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat - Ministry of Sound [Explicit]

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 7 Mar. 2014
I generally like the Ministry remixes, but this one just doesn't do it for me sorry. About a third of the tracks are worth owning, but there are much better albums!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3