Profile for JoJo > Reviews

Quest Range Relaxer Chair
Quest Range Relaxer Chair
Offered by Yorkshire Caravans

5.0 out of 5 stars Relax, Relax, Relax!, 13 Aug. 2016
My chair arrived 2 days earlier than expected. Opened the box, unfolded the chair and relaxed in it. Great. Its big - I'm 5'6" and when I sat back into the chair my feet did not touch the ground, not a problem really. Lean back and it reclines quite easily into whichever position you want. My granddaughter was the first one on it and curled up with a blanket, thought she was going to sleep outside for the night! Its strongly built so quite heavy but, again, not too much of a problem, I'm 73 and can pull it around to wherever I want it. It feels very stable and doesn't tip when I lean over to get my drink! Its a great buy. Look forward to the rest of our summer lazing, reading and probably snoozing in the garden.

Bluw Scootrix Mini Bag (Pink)
Bluw Scootrix Mini Bag (Pink)
Offered by Debenhams

4.0 out of 5 stars I does say MINI bag, 13 July 2016
Very nice, but very tiny. You can get a small bottle of water in it, or my granddaughters toy pony.

Plain White Plastic Toilet Brush, Fits All Holders
Plain White Plastic Toilet Brush, Fits All Holders
Offered by Crown Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Loo brush, 10 July 2016
Good product for the price. Will buy again. A tip for keeping your brush fresh: put a little Ecover toilet cleaner in your holder with a little water.

Bean Bag Booster Refill Polystyrene Beads Filling Top Up Bag Beans Balls 3 cubic feet
Offered by Home And Garden Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Bean bag refill beads, 10 July 2016
Great. Filled my grandchildren's bean bag to the top! Careful how you open it and pour them out or you will be sweeping up little polystyrene balls forever. On an environment note, please dispose of your bean bags and there contents at a recycle centre.

Crazo Under Rim Plastic Toilet Brush Cleaning
Crazo Under Rim Plastic Toilet Brush Cleaning
Offered by bosheamo

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy brush!, 6 July 2016
Such a handy little brush. Not just for under the loo rim, will be getting another one for cleaning the vents in the bathroom air vent.
I keep it in a glass jam jar. Another tip for keeping it clean, for both the loo brush and the rim brush, I put a little water and Ecover toilet cleaner into the brush holders - keeps them nice and fresh.

Duronic VC70 Compact [Energy class: A] Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner with Speed Control
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Small hoover for small places., 13 April 2016
What a wonderful little machine. Live in a one bedroom retirement flat and only need a small hoover. My small Dyson gave up after 4 years. Bought this one from the reviews. Don't know how long it will last, but at least I'll not be spending £200 for another Dyson. Works like a dream and stores away in a small place. No bags needed - great. Good suction power. I'm very happy with it.

Pencil Sharpener Electric and Battery Operated-Best Quiet Portable Electronic Sharpener for Pencils- Heavy Duty Office School Home-3 Sharpness Settings-3 Mode-AC Battery USB- Free Coloring Books (Black)
Offered by AllyProducts

5.0 out of 5 stars THE sharpener for children who draw!, 13 April 2016
Bought for my granddaughter who has soooo many coloured pencils which are always blunt. Went down a storm! Her brother and sister can't keep their hands off it. Have to keep telling them to stop sharpening the pencils before they disappear. lol.

12V 2A AC DC Adapter UK Mains Power Supply General [14 Months Warranty] for LED Strips, Transformer, CCTV, IP Camera, Tv Set Box, USB 3.0 HUB, External Hard Drive and Wireless Router
Offered by L.Y.W2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly and works fine. So far no problems, 13 April 2016
Needed an AC/DC adapter for my Shiatsu Foot Massage pad because I destroyed my one. There were so many on offer I tried to match them to what was indicated on my old one and decided on this one. Arrived promptly and works fine. So far no problems. Very happy with product.

Dentyl Active Smooth Mint Plaque Fighter 500 ml
Dentyl Active Smooth Mint Plaque Fighter 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouthwash, 29 Jan. 2016
Nice to use, and it works. No burning in the mouth.

Rexel Easy Touch 30 Full Strip Stapler 99mm Throat Depth White/Blue (30 Sheet Staple Capacity)

3.0 out of 5 stars Stapler, 29 Jan. 2016
It works. Bit big and awkward to handle. Would have liked a more compact one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5