Profile for HL Murphy > Reviews

Content by HL Murphy

HL Murphy "dedicatedunistudent" (N.Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Disney Princess Party - NEW DESIGN Beauty & The Beast Belle Shaped Mini Foil Balloons on Sticks x 3
Offered by Missy Moo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the party, 22 Jun. 2015
The package came quickly, was safely wrapped and the balloons look gorgeous. So pleased.

Samsung HS1300 In Ear Headphones - Black
Samsung HS1300 In Ear Headphones - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Jan. 2015
Good clear sound and comfortable to wear.

Cavalier
Cavalier

5.0 out of 5 stars Back and reminding me why he never has left my playlist!, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Cavalier (MP3 Download)
So excited for new material from James Vincent McMorrow! Such a soothing voice and emotive sound from all his songs. This one is intense but still has the ability to put you into an ethereal swirl. So beautiful. Great video with it as well.

Ready For The Floor (Album Version)
Ready For The Floor (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessary tune., 27 Aug. 2013
This is a favourite of me and my work colleagues. We would use it as a motivation song at the end of the working day which would put the bad day behind us and move onto the escape of the evening. Hot Chip has wonderful memories for us and this is one of their best and happiest songs.

Moonage Daydream (2012 Remastered Version)
Moonage Daydream (2012 Remastered Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars Surreal and passionate, 27 Aug. 2013
I have a soft-spot for a cover of this song, sung by Camille O'Sullivan. This song has a wonderful quality where the meaning is not lost by the vocalist's gender. Due to the surreal lyricism, it is a great love song, for anyone.

Young Americans (Single Version; 2002 Digital Remaster)
Young Americans (Single Version; 2002 Digital Remaster)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazzy favourite, 27 Aug. 2013
This is a fantastic forgotten great of Bowie's. It is jazz-filled and a great dose of Americana. It is not the first song you think of as a quintessential Bowie masterpiece but it really is.

Ziggy Stardust (2012 Remastered Version)
Ziggy Stardust (2012 Remastered Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 27 Aug. 2013
I hate to admit this but after I saw this performed on the intros round of Never Mind the Buzzcocks I knew I had to have this song on instant access at all times.

Samsung EB-F1A2GBU Original Battery for Galaxy S II GT-i9100 (Bulk Packaging)
Samsung EB-F1A2GBU Original Battery for Galaxy S II GT-i9100 (Bulk Packaging)

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't meet my expectations, 27 Aug. 2013
This no issue with the seller at all, it was reccommeded that I buy a new battery for my phone as it had to be charged 3 or 4 times a day sometimes. I got the new battery and it is slightly better but it doesn't last more than a day. Obviously recharging once a day is an improvement. I know I need to look at my battery usage too but I thought the problem would essentially be solved.

Milady's Skin Care and Cosmetic Ingredients Dictionary (Milady's Skin Care and Cosmetics Ingredients Dictionary)
by MICHALUN

4.0 out of 5 stars Great present!, 12 Jun. 2013
This was bought for a friend doing a beauty course, whom has found it so helpful and incredibly interesting. A must have for anyone hoping to be a beauty therapist.

Genuine Samsung Stereo Headset For Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 (Non Retail Packaging)
Offered by Tec Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed...., 12 Jun. 2013
I am a huge hater of earphones but these fit my ears perfectly and are comfortable. Sometimes sound can drop out of one side but within a day it seems to come back. Very odd but at the price they were being sold at I have no issue with that!

Page: 1 | 2