Profile for IVAN > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rip The Calico
Rip The Calico

5.0 out of 5 stars IRISH TRADITIONAL MUSIC, 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Rip The Calico (MP3 Download)
BRILLIANT TRACK FROM A GROUP AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME PLAYING TRADITIONAL IRISH MUSIC - THE BEST TRADITIONAL FOLK MUSIC IN MY OPINION ( AND I'M AN ENGLISHMAN ! )

BergHOFF 24 cm 1-Piece Cast Covered Deep Skillet
BergHOFF 24 cm 1-Piece Cast Covered Deep Skillet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Dec. 2014
VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT AND SELLER. GOOD QUALITY, NICE TO USE AND REASONABLY PRICED. WOULD DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN.

Anonymous: Farruca y Rumba
Anonymous: Farruca y Rumba

5.0 out of 5 stars Pepe Romero, 23 Jun. 2014
I gave this track 5stars because I believe this was recorded when he was very young, possibly still at school. I'm sure someone will correct me if that isn't the case, but I do know that he recorded a Flamenco album at age 15.

Panasonic HC-V110 EG-K Camcorder-1080 pixels
Panasonic HC-V110 EG-K Camcorder-1080 pixels

4.0 out of 5 stars PANASONIC HC-V110 EG-K, 5 Jun. 2014
THESE ARE A FEW EARLY (NON TECH) IMPRESSIONS OF MY NEW CAMCORDER : IT IS FEATHER LIGHT AND FITS NICELY IN THE PALM OF THE HAND - GOOD FOR A HILL WALKER LIKE ME. THE VIDEO QUALITY IS EXCELLENT AND THE BUILD QUALITY SEEMS GOOD. A FEW NEGATIVES FOR ME ARE : AT THE LONGER ZOOM RANGES THE IMAGE GETS QUITE SHAKY. THE SCREEN IS DIFFICULT TO SEE IN BRIGHT LIGHT AND IT CAN BE TRICKY KEEPING THE CAMERA STEADY WHILE OPERATING THE ZOOM CONTROL. OVERALL THOUGH, CONSIDERING THE PRICE I FEEL I HAVE GOT REASONABLE VALUE FOR MONEY.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2014 8:58 PM GMT

BESTEK® 150W DC 12V To AC 230V Universal Car Power Inverter Power Adapter Auto Charger for iPhone,iPod,HTC,Samsung charger DVD Player Power Satnav Power PSP Travel Power Supply MRI1513U (Universal Plug)
Offered by BESTEK GLOBAL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars BESTEK POWER INVERTER, 4 Aug. 2013
I AM VERY HAPPY TO RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE RECENTLY USED IT ON A CAMPING TRIP AND CHARGED IPODS, CAMERA BATTERY,ETC.ON THE MOVE IN THE CAR. THIS WAS SO CONVENIENT KNOWING THAT THE CAMERA BATTERY WOULDN`T GO FLAT AT A VITAL MOMENT. THE DEVICE ITSELF IS VERY WELL MADE AND COMPACT, AND HAS A QUALITY LOOK TO IT. IT WAS DELIVERED QUICKLY AND THE PRICE WAS GOOD SO I WOULD CERTAINLY USE THIS SELLER AGAIN.
BESTEK US BEST-SELLING(AMAZON) POWER INVERTER- 150W Watt DC 12V To AC 230V Universal Car Power Inverter Power Adapter Auto Voltage Converter Vehicle battery Car laptop charger Auto Netbook PC power USB charger Mobile Phone charger Iphone/Ipod/HTC/Samsun...

Nalgene Wide Mouth Bottle-Grey-0.5L
Nalgene Wide Mouth Bottle-Grey-0.5L
Offered by Warehouse 55

5.0 out of 5 stars NALGENE WIDE MOUTH BOTTLE 0.5L, 8 Mar. 2013
I BOUGHT THIS BOTTLE TO CARRY ON LONG DAY WALKS TO USE WITH A STERIPEN PURIFIER, AS TOGETHER THEY WEIGH VERY LITTLE AND ENSURE I DON`T RUN OUT OF CLEAN DRINKING WATER. THE BOTTLE COSTS A LITTLE MORE THAN SOME ALTERNATIVES BUT IS A CLASS PRODUCT AND VERY WELL MADE.

Bushwhack: A Serial Story of Off-Trail Hiking & Camping in the Wilderness of the Pacific Northwest

4.0 out of 5 stars BUSHWACK, 21 Feb. 2013
I FOUND THIS TO BE A REALLY ENJOYABLE READ. MY ONLY CRITICISM IS, AS OTHERS HAVE REMARKED, IS THAT THE ENDING WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTING. HAVING SAID THAT, I THINK ANYONE WHO LIKES TO GET OUT INTO THE HILLS WILL LOVE THIS STORY.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Mountain Equipment Morpheus Jacket, 17 April 2012
I WILL ONLY OFFER A SHORT REVIEW FOR THIS JACKET AS I HAVE YET TO USE IT IN WET WEATHER. THE SERVICE FROM CRAIGDON MOUNTAIN SPORTS WAS EXCELLENT - QUICK DELIVERY, AND AT A GOOD PRICE. I WOULD AGREE PRETTY MUCH WITH THE REVIEW BY MOT"MOT" BUT PERSONALLY I DO PREFER A DOUBLE ZIP WHICH I FIND VERY USEFUL. A FEATURE THAT I PARTICULARLY LIKE IS THE VERY LIGHT WEIGHT AND SMALL SPACE IT TAKES UP IN THE RUCKSACK COMPARED WITH PREVIOUS JACKETS I HAVE OWNED. THE FIT IS GOOD. I AM FIVE FEET SIX INCHES SHORT WITH A 38 INCH CHEST AND FIND THAT THE MEDIUM SIZE IS JUST RIGHT FOR ME OVER A BASE AND FLEECE LAYER.
UPDATE : I`VE NOW BEEN ABLE TO CHECK OUT THE JACKET ON A HARD CLIMB IN THE DALES AND FOUND THE BREATHABILITY AND WIND RESISTANCE OUTSTANDING, IN ADDITION DURING A RAINY WALK IN THE PEAKS NO WATER GOT THROUGH THE JACKET OR THE ZIPS. THE HOOD ALLOWS A MUCH BETTER VIEW WHEN TURNING THE HEAD THAN MY PREVIOUS JACKETS.

Black SD Folio Case Cover Pouch with Clip-On LED Reading Lamp for Amazon Kindle 4
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars KINDLE 4 COVER AND LAMP, 16 Feb. 2012
NOT A LONG REVIEW BUT I WILL OFFER MY OPINION AND HOPE IT WILL HELP SOMEONE MAKE THEIR CHOICE. I HAVE USED MY KINDLE CASE AND READING LAMP FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW, AND HAVE NOTHING NEGATIVE AT ALL TO SAY ABOUT THEM. THE CASE OFFERS GOOD PROTECTION AND IS WELL MADE. THE LAMP IS ALSO WELL MADE AND WORKS WELL. THE SERVICE AND SPEED OF DELIVERY WERE EXCELLENT, AND CONSIDERING THE FAIR SELLING PRICE I THINK THIS IS A GOOD BUY.

HIGHLANDER CAMO WATERPROOF BASHA TARP COVER 8 X 5 FT
HIGHLANDER CAMO WATERPROOF BASHA TARP COVER 8 X 5 FT
Offered by go4products

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLANDER TARP, 26 Oct. 2011
I LIKE THIS TARP VERY MUCH. IT`S NOT A COMPLICATED DESIGN, JUST A SIMPLE RECTANGLE BUT VERY STRONG AND LIGHT. IT CAME IN QUICK TIME, VERY WELL PACKED, AND I SAW STRAIGHT AWAY THAT I`D BOUGHT A QUALITY ITEM. THERE ARE PLENTY OF WELL REINFORCED SUSPENSION POINTS AROUND THE EDGES AND IN THE MIDDLE - ALL PRETTY MUCH BOMBPROOF. IT`S A GOOD SIZE FOR SOLO USE AND IT`S JUST ABOUT BIG ENOUGH FOR TWO. WHEN MY SON AND I USED IT IN THE RECENT VERY WINDY AND RAINY WEATHER WE WERE A LITTLE CLOSE TO THE EDGES, BUT USE A BIVI BAG / SLEEPING BAG COVER AND IT`S NOT A PROBLEM. GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY.

Page: 1 | 2