Profile for Jeannette > Reviews

Content by Jeannette

Jeannette

Super Modern Unisex Nylon School Bag Waterproof Hiking Backpack Cool Sports Backpack Laptop Bag
Offered by Super Modern (UK)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 3 Jun. 2017
The main zipper on the bag keeps splitting.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2017 2:43 AM BST

Royal Canin Cat Food Sterilised 37 Dry Mix 10 kg
Royal Canin Cat Food Sterilised 37 Dry Mix 10 kg
Offered by futterbar

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Royal Canin, 8 Dec. 2016
I love Royal Canin. Usually these type of special cat food products do not taste good and you end up paying a lot of money on food your cats will not eat. But my cats love it. They are indoor cats and this food is digested well keeping the kitty litter funk to a minimum. Worth the money.

One Piece Wavy Clip in Hair Extensions (#1b Natural black)
One Piece Wavy Clip in Hair Extensions (#1b Natural black)

3.0 out of 5 stars I"m satisfied with the item, 5 July 2015
I"m satisfied with the item, although it's a lot darker than the picture shows. It 2 days after the promised date but that's OK, I live in Greece, nothing is delivered on time here. Thanks

Fluffy by Adams Bros - 20" Top Quality Ostrich Feather Duster.Gift idea
Fluffy by Adams Bros - 20" Top Quality Ostrich Feather Duster.Gift idea
Offered by Adams Bros

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Mar. 2014
Liked the feel and the easy way it cleans. I had been using a swiffer for a while and thought a feather duster would stir up too much dust but it is actually better at controlling dust than the swiffer.

Collins Italian Dictionary and Grammar (Collins Dictionary and Grammar)
Collins Italian Dictionary and Grammar (Collins Dictionary and Grammar)
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Mar. 2014
Very good dictionary. Meets my purpose and I found the grammar easy to follow & the key word notice very helpful.

Italian-English Bilingual Visual Dictionary (DK Bilingual Dictionaries)
Italian-English Bilingual Visual Dictionary (DK Bilingual Dictionaries)
by Dorling Kindersley

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Mar. 2014
Very good book for a beginner. Even if you cannot remember the world you are looking for or pronounce it, you can take it with you and point at the picture for what you want.

Oxford Essential Italian Dictionary
Oxford Essential Italian Dictionary
by Oxford Dictionaries

2.0 out of 5 stars Rating, 9 Mar. 2014
I did not like this dictionary much for the purposes I needed it for. By 'Essential' I did not realize it only has limited popular words. There were words that I needed to find but were not listed in this dictionary. It's ok if you want to learn just a few key words but not a good dictionary for someone studying the language extensively.

Revlon Ultimate Tweezer Point Tip (2-Pack)
Revlon Ultimate Tweezer Point Tip (2-Pack)

1.0 out of 5 stars Revlon Tweezers, 28 Mar. 2013
The product I wanted to purchase was the Revlon Ultimate Tweezer Point Tip. I entered my order as such. When I got the email confirmation it stated that the product being shipped was the slanted tip. I called the the customer service department and they stated they show the correct product I ordered the Point Tip. I received my order today, and was sent the incorrect product. The invoice states that the product shipped was the 'slanted' tip, the actual product I received was the 'square' tip. Looking closer at the picture, the description says Point Tip, but the product on the picture is the slanted. I would not recommend ordering from this product.