Profile for Adele-G > Reviews

Adele-G "adele-g"

O'Neill Anatomical Fit Boots with Zipper - Black, Size UK 5
O'Neill Anatomical Fit Boots with Zipper - Black, Size UK 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my purchase, 22 July 2016
I'm a size 5 and these fitted perfectly.

32Pcs Sewing Machine Presser Foot Set For Janome Brother Singer Domestic Part (32pcs)
Offered by Qianxing

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my purchase, 22 July 2016
These fit my John Lewis sewing machine. I've only used a couple so far but they seem to work perfectly. It's a great select for the price!

ANEWISH 300Mbps USB Wifi Dongle, 2.4Ghz 802.11N/G/B Wireless USB Wifi Adapters with Antenna for Desktop, PC, Laptop, Compatible with Windows10,8.1,8,7 /Vista/Mac/Linux/Raspberry Pi 1 2
Offered by Anewish

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 July 2016
The driver disk would not install so i could not get this to work. Am returning it :-(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2016 4:15 AM BST

Ses 00958 Modelling Balloon Kit
Ses 00958 Modelling Balloon Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very good quality for the price, 19 Mar. 2016
Not very good quality for the price. I found better quality sets in my local home bargains for half the price after I'd bought this.

UK Flag Print Scarf Union Jack Womens London Fashion Denim Blue
UK Flag Print Scarf Union Jack Womens London Fashion Denim Blue
Offered by Famuliky

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Mar. 2016
This is larger and better quality material than I was expecting. Great scarf for the price.

Red Dawn
Red Dawn
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Red Dawn (Blu-ray)
Great film!

This Might Hurt
This Might Hurt

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite band, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: This Might Hurt (Audio CD)
I first saw these guys supporting Slash back in February and fell in love immediately. The singer reminds me of Bon Scott. I think they are the best new band since Guns n Roses! I bought this album at the gig and have seen them three more times this year. Every song on the album is good which is a rarity, usually there's always a couple of songs you skip over on an album, but not this one! I've just pre ordered their 2nd album & cannot wait. I've already heard a few songs off of it live and it sounds like it's going to be just as good, if not better than This Might Hurt. If you like your Rock; Guns n Roses, Airbourne, AC/DC, Motley Crue etc BUY THIS!