Profile for The Brixtonian > Reviews

The Brixtonian

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
CENTRIX EXHIBITION MESSENGER BAG - 7 GREAT COLOURS
CENTRIX EXHIBITION MESSENGER BAG - 7 GREAT COLOURS
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Messenger Bag, But ..., 14 Mar. 2013
... there's no pouch or pocket for a mobile phone; and the strap has no shoulder pad.
However, the positives do outweigh the negatives.

The bag not only holds my A4 sized folders, but also accommodates a large clip board as well.
There is a zipped compartment for smaller items, and places to keep your pens.

Overall, a good messenger bag for the price I paid!

Selected Homme Jeans Three Paris Kangaroo Chino C Relaxed Men's Trousers Kangaroo W34 INxL34 IN

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Commendable Chino's ..., 25 Feb. 2013
I liked the look of these Kangaroo coloured Chino's. They arrived before the estimated date, and were wrapped securely.
The price I paid for them was a real bargain too (under £15 inc, p & p). Highly recommended!

Selected Homme Men's Rome Chino Trousers, Yellow Camel, W34/L34
Selected Homme Men's Rome Chino Trousers, Yellow Camel, W34/L34
Offered by Dorotex-Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Crushed, Creased and Crumpled ..., 24 Feb. 2013
I've ordered Homme's trousers in the past and never had a problem with them; but on this particular occasion,
these chino's arrived crushed and crumpled. They were so creased, I thought it was a second hand garment.

Normally, trousers i've ordered in the past have come nicely folded and packaged. I've informed Amazon about
this matter; and as it was the last item in my size, I spent almost two hours ironing and steaming out these chino's
before bringing them back to their former glory. I was disappointed to say the least!

Men Jarrow Suede Look Mules Slippers Brown Size 10
Men Jarrow Suede Look Mules Slippers Brown Size 10
Offered by BWSUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Mules ..., 15 Feb. 2013
My old pair had lasted quite a while, however, it was time for a change. I came across these Jasrrow suede look mule slippers and I was duly impressed. I ordered a larger size than normal, so that they would be a really comfortable fit. Excellent purchase!

Seksy by Sekonda Ladies' Wave Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 4272.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish ..., 15 Feb. 2013
This was a Christmas present for my wife ... and she just loves it!

The unusual design, and exquisite finish gives this Seksy 'Wave' wrist watch by Sekonda a leg-up
on their rivals. Good price, good look, and a good value to boot!

Selected Homme Jeans Three Paris Port Royale Chino C Relaxed Men's Trousers Port Royale W34 INxL34 IN

5.0 out of 5 stars "Red, Red Wine ...", 15 Feb. 2013
I just love these brushed chino's. I was really searching for a burgundy pair, but I was unable to find this popular colour in my size, until I came across these Port Royale Trousers from Homme Jeans. Perfect, and well worth the price I paid for them.

Sunglasses - Men's Wrap Around Black Sports Sunglasses With Blue Polycarbonate Shatterproof Reflective Lenses - Men's Avenger Sunglasses + Free Protective Case - Affordable Sunglasses
Offered by NVLUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the triple-tone look ..., 15 Feb. 2013
These light and fashionable wrap around sunglasses arrived in no time at all, and I look forward to wearing them in the summer months. My only gripe was that they arrived in a very lightweight and unsecured plastic type bag. Thankfully there was no damage to my Avenger sunglasses, and the fabric glass case provided is in no way protective, as stated in the sales pitch.

Genuine Iberna Kelvinator Hoover Zerowatt Washing Machine Door Hinge 91944064
Genuine Iberna Kelvinator Hoover Zerowatt Washing Machine Door Hinge 91944064

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved myself a small fortune ..., 15 Feb. 2013
The door hinge on my washing machine had recently snapped/broken. So I looked for the model code and number on Amazon, and ordered the part myself (hoping that I'd purchased the correct part)especially with the price of call-out charges and expensive repairs, I thought why not.

This inexpensive door hinge arrived in no time at all, and I now have a fully working washing machine again.

Blue Banana Beige and Brown Floral Halter Neck Wrap Dress
Blue Banana Beige and Brown Floral Halter Neck Wrap Dress
Offered by Blue Banana

5.0 out of 5 stars Voluptuous Wrap Dress ..., 5 Feb. 2013
I bought this slinky halter neck dress as a present for my wife (and I wasn't sure
that she would like it, due to my previous disastrous clothing purchases for her), but I was
pleasantly surprised that she loved this Blue Banana beige and floral wrap dress.

I may try Blue Banana again for her in the future!

Etnies Men's Jameson 2 White/Red Lace Up 4101000261 9 UK, 10 US
Etnies Men's Jameson 2 White/Red Lace Up 4101000261 9 UK, 10 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Snappy Footwear, 5 Feb. 2013
I just managed to get the last pair of these snazzy white & red stripped Etnies lace-ups in my size.

As soon as I saw these light bright casuals, I thought I'd give them a try; and
I must say they are very comfortable as well as stylish.

A real value for money product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10