Profile for karma waters > Reviews

Smart Games - Castle Logix Wooden Brainteaser Game
Smart Games - Castle Logix Wooden Brainteaser Game
Offered by Fun Learning

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Game, 8 Jan. 2014
Bought for my three grandchildren for Christmas. It looks to be very good, the three of them spent a while putting it all together and finding out how it worked on Christmas Day. I haven't had any reports back yet but I know they will enjoy playing with it.

Bear Grills (Grylls) - Childrens / Kids Hoodie - Royal Blue - XL (9-11 Years)
Bear Grills (Grylls) - Childrens / Kids Hoodie - Royal Blue - XL (9-11 Years)
Offered by Dressdown

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved it, 8 Jan. 2014
Bought as a present for my 7 year old Grandson, he really loved it and is only a little on the big side so should last him quite a while. The quality of it is very good. He has met Bear Grylls so it is very special for him.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandaughter loved them, 8 Jan. 2014
I bought these for one of the Christmas presents for my 9 year old grandaughter, She loved them and wore them all Christmas Day.

They are nice quality and should last a long time.

Bio-Oil, Specialist Skincare Oil, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)
Bio-Oil, Specialist Skincare Oil, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Jan. 2014
I had an operation on my hand which was cut from just above the knuckles to the wrist. Once it had healed I started to use Bio-Oil and could see the difference within two days. Four weeks later and, unless you knew I had had it stitched, you would never give it a second glance.

It did seem expensive when I first bought it but I only need about three drops to cover all my hand so it will last for a very long time.

Brilliant stuff, would definitely recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my 84 year old husband for his walking frame as he has had a plastic bag taped on it for ages. It looks good, is good quality and he loves it. Would certainly recommend it.

2pcs Citrus Lemon Orange Salad Fruit Juice Sprinkling Extractor Juicer Sprayer
2pcs Citrus Lemon Orange Salad Fruit Juice Sprinkling Extractor Juicer Sprayer
Offered by Euronic_Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES WHAT IT SAYS, 29 July 2013
It really does work, I had my doubts I must admit but it is brilliant. I ordered one for myself and ended up ordering two more for friends

BoxWave EverTouch Capacitive iPad Stylus - Touch Screen Stylus with Ultra Durable FiberMesh Fabric Tip for Apple iPad Air, iPad mini 2 w/ Retina (2013), iPad 4, iPhone 5s / 5, iPhone 4S, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, Touchscreen Stylus for All Devices (Metallic Silver)
Offered by BoxWave Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addition to my iPad, 8 Mar. 2011
This is a brilliant addition to the iPad, not only does it keep the screen cleaner but it is great when used with any of the art applications as it is more accurate than using your finger