Profile for Luke Jackson > Reviews

Content by Luke Jackson

Luke Jackson (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Garcinia Cambogia Whole Fruit by Nutravita - UK Manufactured High Quality Dietary Supplement - Great Value - Order Today (90 x Garcinia Cambogia weight loss capsules ) Suitable For Vegetarians
Offered by Nutravita

5HTP 102mg - High Purtiy 5 HTP by Nutravita - 90 Tablets - Natural Formula Made in the UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Oct. 2015
This product was great they work really well and I'm definitely going to use them again!

Logitech UE 4000 Headphones - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Logitech UE 4000 Headphones - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars These are amazing!, 15 Oct. 2013
I have been searching for a pair of headphones for ages and all have been just okay quality.
These however these provide a crisp clear beautiful sound which I really enjoy.

Now for the build quality:

1. The ear cushions are ultra comfortable which aids for long using times.
2. The frame feels firm but flexible.
3. These will adjust to fit pretty much anyone's head.

Now for the tech specs:

1. The bass is just right and delivers good quality deep tones
2. The high notes are deliver equally as well.
3. The overall sound is just absolutely amazing.

Overall these an amazing pair of headphones and for roughly £70 there well worth the price.

NETGEAR WN3000RP-100UKS Universal WiFi Range Extender (WiFi Booster)
NETGEAR WN3000RP-100UKS Universal WiFi Range Extender (WiFi Booster)
Offered by Executivez

3.0 out of 5 stars Works okay!!, 1 Oct. 2013
This works just fine if you have a newish router if not you have to go through tedious configuration steps which are just poo. Also be sure to set these on to a different frequency as the default is the same as a house phones frequency and can knock off so you can't make calls.

Cricket & Beer What Else Is There ? - Men's Funny Cricket Slogan T-Shirt (Medium, Navy)
Offered by lol tops

5.0 out of 5 stars Just funny that's it!, 1 Oct. 2013
Well one other thing I'm 6ft and a 40" chest and a medium fits me fine so you can work yours out from there.

5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml (Pack of 4)
5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is suppose to and for a great price to!!!, 1 Oct. 2013
This is brilliant absolutely love it.
I bought this just to clean my PC out and when 4 cans arrived well I was a bit shocked. (I didn't read the description properly :P).
I didn't think I would ever need that much but to be honest I have gone through about 2 and a 1/2 cans in roughly 2 months which is quite fast.
Just a quick word of warning don't blow the air straight onto the fans of any machinery as it will spin them uber fast and break them.
All in all a great product and well worth the price.

Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)
Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a gem!, 1 Oct. 2013
Love this controller it is amazing it is also multi-functional.
I bought this for my PC as I have a few games that I hate playing with a mouse and keyboard and this is just brill its precise accurate and it also works just as well on my Xbox which is awesome!!!

Bluetooth USB 2.0 Dongle Adapter 100m PC Laptop
Bluetooth USB 2.0 Dongle Adapter 100m PC Laptop

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what its suppose to!, 1 Oct. 2013
Works just fine and does what it says on the tin but the build quality is pretty flimsy and can break if your not careful but then again it was 99p what can I expect it aint gonna be perfect.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality. Just what I needed, 1 Oct. 2013
If you need a robust headset guaranteed to last you a long time buy this its great quality sound so i can hear my friends loud and clear. Also my friends say that my voice is crisp and clear and almost never breaks up. Love these and would highly recommend.

Wacom Intuos5 Pen and Touch Small Graphics Tablet
Wacom Intuos5 Pen and Touch Small Graphics Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing build quality and ultra responsive!, 3 Sept. 2013
I have been into drawing and doing graphic design for a while now and as a lover of all this stuff I look for the best quality for a reasonable price.
This is defiantly more than I wanted to spend on a tablet, but it has lived up to expectation by 100%. I got this a week ago and already have a folder of about 23 drawings. (I have a lot of spare time :P).
A quick warning to anyone who has never had/used one of these before it will be confusing and a little weird to get use to because you have to look at the screen while drawing and not the tablet.

Anyway that's enough about my love of all this, lets get down to the performance.
This tablet is ultra responsive with no visible lag. It has six buttons that are (from top to bottom): Touch On/Off, Settings, Escape, Precision Mode, Shift and Pan/Scroll. It also has a touch sensitive wheel in the middle of the buttons which has four options of its own which are: Auto Zoom/Scroll, Cycle Layers, Brush Size and Rotate. All the buttons are ultra responsive just like the tablet it self, they also look very nice.

Now moving on to the Pen. To move the Pen you must hover just above the drawing area which is weird to get use to but is easy once you've got the nac of it. The Pen also has a nice feel when you are holding it and has two functional buttons of its own: Double Click and Right Click. These two buttons can get annoying while drawing because if you hold the pen in a certain way you can accidentally press them, but this is not much of a bother. You also have the ability to use both ends of the pen one for drawing and the other for erasing.

All in all I love this tablet and don't regret one bit buying it.
I hope this was helpful for you.

Thanks for reading.