Profile for MusicMusicMusic > Reviews

Noah
Noah
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Dining For Your Ears!, 3 April 2012
This review is from: Noah (Audio CD)
I saw Noah on BBC Breakfast and was immediately drawn in by his charm and obvious professionalism. I bought the CD as a result and it hasn't been out of the car stereo since. What a gorgeous voice! and the repertoire really seems to do him justice with some wonderful 'classics' as well as some interesting tracks like Deep River, which he sings so movingly. I always liked Mario Lanza and Noah's version of Without A Song is every bit as good as the great man himself. His interpretation of David Whitfield's Cara Mia is equally brilliant.
I'm sure Noah will be around for a long time and I can't wait for his next recording! I shall also be checking online to find out where I can see him live.
This album is great. Highly recommended for anyone who appreciates a real voice!