Profile for T. J. Chadwick > Reviews

Content by T. J. Chadwick

T. J. Chadwick (cardiff)

Headphones, Ailihen I35 Headphones with Microphone Lightweight Noise Isolating Folding Headset for iPhone iPod iPad Android Smartphones Cellphones Tablets Laptop Mp3/4
Offered by Sample Tech

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 2 Oct. 2016
Lasted a week and then got a loose connection. For the hassle of paying to post back it wasn't worth it for a refund.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2017 5:06 AM BST

Trim Presents Monkey Features
Trim Presents Monkey Features
Offered by japazon

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad. Not brilliant, 2 Oct. 2016
Average grime album. Not bad. Not brilliant.

ARCCI 3D VR Glasses, Virtual Reality Headset Box for 3d Video Games Suit for 4-6 Inch Smartphone iPhone 6 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7 S6 edge, Note 5 4 3 (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars A right laugh, 2 Oct. 2016
Great. Best fun I've had for ages for under 15 quid. The only slight issue is the catch that holds your phone in isn't all that secure but to be honest, I can live with that for the price.

You can also watch side by side 3d movies on it through your phone.

Rock Crawler Stunt Radio Remote Control Car 4 Wheel Drive Rechargeable Car
Rock Crawler Stunt Radio Remote Control Car 4 Wheel Drive Rechargeable Car
Offered by gadgetgift

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, overpriced rubbish, 17 Feb. 2016
charged the batteries for about six hours, took it out, started losing power after about 20 minutes and was crawling along after about 25 minutes. This was on a dirt track. You can tell it's cheap rubbish and the price isn't reflective of the quality. I honestly would have expected far better for the best part of £50. I would not recommend this to anyone who wants a decent remote control car. It's rubbish and I am really disappointed with it.

Even at full speed (which lasted 20 minutes after a 6 hour charge), it's not particularly fast, you can pretty much keep up with it at a fast walking space which means it must be doing about 3 or 4 miles per hour if you're lucky.

Wish I had not trusted the other reviews of this product.

If I could I'd want a refund, but can't see them taking it back now it's been taken out and has mud on the tyres and stuff. Ah well, lesson learned and hopefully others can heed this warning.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2016 8:28 PM GMT

Wavves
Wavves

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm so bored, 8 May 2009
This review is from: Wavves (Audio CD)
this album is not worth your time. If you're looking for something roughly along the same lines but infinitely better then try the Crystal Stilts 'Alight of Night'. These guys just sound like a bunch of wannabes who aren't really all that good.
I thought the album was going to be good when I heard the distortion on the first track but was sadly let down, as all the distortion in the world can't make up for the fact the songs are rubbish.
Best avoided.

Michael McIntyre - Live & Laughing [DVD]
Michael McIntyre - Live & Laughing [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael McIntyre
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars boring, 25 Jan. 2009
I didn't find this particularly funny. So much of the observational stuff seemed mundane to me. I mean he was banging on about the tiniest details of stuff which I didn't find particularly interesting.
I thought I'd like his stuff but it was just too middle of the road.
The stuff where he made fun of the west country accent has been done to death.
One for your grandma.
The Frankie Boyle stand up had much worse reviews on here, but for me I find him much funnier.
Cue the abusive comments about me not being 'intelligent' enough (daily mail reading boring right wing) to get it.

Lifestyles Of The Laptop Cafe
Lifestyles Of The Laptop Cafe

4.0 out of 5 stars even my mum likes this, 7 Dec. 2008
quality little album.

Did my mother a mix cd and put 'Let me be me' on and she loved it.

Very easy to listen to but quite deep and chilled.

good electro.

Balamory - Jump with Josie [DVD]
Balamory - Jump with Josie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Balamory

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 31 Aug. 2008
any video with this version of josie jump has to be good. the old josie jump was a right minger.

How To Kill The Dj Part 2
How To Kill The Dj Part 2

3.0 out of 5 stars middle of the road, 16 Aug. 2008
hi we play other people's songs and mix them poorly. The only decent stuff on here is basic channel. Why do all these djs now feel they have to put an obligatory stranglers song somewhere on their mix cd and all this 80s revival nonsense like soft cell. Sorry but the 80s were rubbish and electronic music has come a long way since then.
This is an album for people who have only listened to electronic music and think they're being alternative by listening to this.
Anyone who's actually into other types of music realises it's just a big name dropping fest of bands who they think are supposed to be cool.
Poor effort.
Also, if this type of thing is your bag then modeselektor do it a hundred times better.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2015 7:38 PM GMT