Profile for Lisa Sharpe > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
GORGEOUS 2 ROW DIAMANTE ALICE HAIR BAND WEDDING TIARA, BRAND NEW
GORGEOUS 2 ROW DIAMANTE ALICE HAIR BAND WEDDING TIARA, BRAND NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 6 Sept. 2013
This is totally gorgeous and any girl (young or old) who lights sparkle will not be disappointed with this item!

Versace Yellow Diamond Gift Set 5ml EDT + 25ml Shower Gel + 25ml Body Lotion
Versace Yellow Diamond Gift Set 5ml EDT + 25ml Shower Gel + 25ml Body Lotion
Offered by Nobling Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stocking filler!, 6 Sept. 2013
I bought this as a stocking filler for one of my daughters - I a few in the Versace range - and I was not disappointed by this fragrance. Lovely and light.

Bosch MUM46A1 Food Mixer, 550W, 3.9 L - Anthracite/Silver
Bosch MUM46A1 Food Mixer, 550W, 3.9 L - Anthracite/Silver
Offered by Tvsandmore

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Food Mixer, 10 May 2012
It has taken me a good while to find a food mixer to replace my very old but faithful Kenwood Chef. I had reservations about justifying spending on a really good but pretty expensive machine. I chose this Bosch mixer and have to say I am so pleased with it that I spent the weekend baking just so I could use it! I read many reviews before buying this mixer and was concerned over capacity and noise from reading a couple on here. The mixing bowl was much bigger than I had anticipated, is relatively quiet - I can still hear my music playing when on full speed - and the mixing of ingredients has been a doddle using this machine. Some other reviews have mentioned that the mixer doesn't reach the bottom of the bowl but this isn't an issue either. The bottom centre of the bowl domes up slightly which negates the worry that it won't mixing in the middle. It mostly reaches the mixture on the walls of the bowl and when you put it on its fastest of 4 speeds it feels as though it has gone into turbo mode! I also read that the covering lid you can use doesn't keep things like flour/icing sugar inside. However, I found that although a tiny bit comes out of the gap, where you can add ingredients while mixing, it is no big deal. Overall, this is a quality machine that looks good and does a great job considering the reasonable price tag for it. I would recommend highly to anyone considering buying a mixer in this price range.

IPHONE 4 / IPHONE 4G 3 PC LUXURY GIFT ACCESSORY PACK - BACK COVER CASE SCREEN PROTECTOR POUCH PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pattern, 26 Oct. 2010
I bought this as I really wanted the pouch that came with the back cover for the iPhone 4. I had hoped I would use the back as well but was uncertain that it wouldn't scratch the phone as the plastic is very hard. The pouch is as good as I had hoped though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume, 26 Oct. 2010
This costume was pretty cheap so wasn't expecting too much although I had thought it looked nice. This is a lovely looking swim suit and great for the price.

The Illustrated Guide to Horse Breeds: A Comprehensive Visual Guide to the Horses and Ponies of the World, with Over 300 Colour Photographs (The Illustrated Guide to)
by Judith Draper

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 Feb. 2010
This book was bought as a present for my daughter. She is 11 years old and keen to not only see lovely pictures but to also learn about horses and how to look after them. This book does both.

Me to You - Sweet Dreams, 15cm
Me to You - Sweet Dreams, 15cm

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 26 Feb. 2010
This Me to You Bear was for my daughter and she loved it as much as I did buying her it!

Arthur Price 'Obsidian' silver plated photo frame 7" x 5" in a gift box
Arthur Price 'Obsidian' silver plated photo frame 7" x 5" in a gift box

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 26 Feb. 2010
This photo frame was even nicer than I thought it would be. Would recommend as a different photo frame to the run of the mill ones out there.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely cute, 26 Feb. 2010
This was a present to an "Auntie". It is 3" tall and so very cute. She loved it as much as we did getting it for her.

Ladies / Girls Jeep Travel Bumbag, Document Passport Holder, Holiday Waist Bum Bag, FUSCHIA
Offered by Sonic Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 26 Feb. 2010
I bought this waist bag for my holiday last year. It was exactly what I needed with enough room to fit my camera, purse and other bits and bobs.

Page: 1 | 2