Profile for L. Murray > Reviews

Content by L. Murray

L. Murray (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Hello Kitty Annual 2013 (Hello Kitty)
Hello Kitty Annual 2013 (Hello Kitty)
by aa vv

5.0 out of 5 stars For little girls, 12 Jun. 2013
Knew that the 6 year old girl I bought it for loved "Hello Kittly" so took a chance and wasn't disappointed. Although it's packaged up, when she opened it and I got to see inside, I was pleased as it had stories, colouring, puzzles etc

Lee Evans: Complete Live Comedy Collection 1994-2011 - Special Augmented Reality Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lee Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars For a birthday, 12 Jun. 2013
Arrived ahead of time and well packaged. The person I bought it for absolutely loved it and so it turned out to be just the right present - for adults only though!

Skyfall (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Skyfall (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig

5.0 out of 5 stars For a birthday present, 12 Jun. 2013
Fantastic! loved the packaging, the film was gripping and plenty of action. All the family loved it and would pay for next day delivery again as I wanted it for a birthday the same week it came out so it took the worry out of "will it arrive in time"

A Good Year [DVD] [2006]
A Good Year [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for myself, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: A Good Year [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
Not as enthralling or interesting as I thought it would be although overall a reasonably good story line. But just seemed slow to get anywhere and just as I thought it was getting better it finished.

Mr Gum and the Biscuit Billionaire
Mr Gum and the Biscuit Billionaire
by Andy Stanton

5.0 out of 5 stars For a 9 year old., 12 Jun. 2013
Kept a 9 year old boy quiet and happy over several weeks reading a bit each weekend. Now I better get and order another in the series (there are several more)

12 White Wafer Daisies
12 White Wafer Daisies

5.0 out of 5 stars For cake makers everywhere, 12 Jun. 2013
Very good for decoration but you can literally only use one of these on a cake. No room for anything else but they are edible.

REUSABLE COLD GEL PAD  (p&p 99p Worldwide)
REUSABLE COLD GEL PAD (p&p 99p Worldwide)
Offered by Prolineonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for small bumps, 12 Jun. 2013
I wanted to replace a small sized gel pad and this is the nearest to what I had originally bought. Was pleased with it although the outer layer is thinner than the previous one. It's been used lots of times already (in a playgroup) and is not damaged in any way and we've had it for 3 months now.

The Frog Prince (Flip-Up Fairy Tales)
The Frog Prince (Flip-Up Fairy Tales)
by Jess Stockham

5.0 out of 5 stars For a playgroup, 12 Jun. 2013
One child had requested a copy of this story. Although I wasnt going to buy this publishers copy, as it was a bit more money than I wanted to spend, I couldn't find the other publisher I wanted and opted for this as we already have several stories in this range. The children love the story and the "Lift the flaps" part makes it more interesting for small groups of younger children too.

48 Hello Kitty Cupcake Toppers
48 Hello Kitty Cupcake Toppers
Offered by Belle Toppers

5.0 out of 5 stars For a 4 year old, 12 Jun. 2013
She was very pleased to receive these as part of her birthday present as she loves making cakes. And these were edible!

Gloucester: The Crossroads Of England DVD
Gloucester: The Crossroads Of England DVD
Offered by 1st Take Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Mum, 12 Jun. 2013
My Mum bought one for her brother who lives in Australia when they were on holiday over here. She saw it in the Tourist info shop in Gloucester and bought it at £14.99. So when I realised she would like a copy I came straight onto Amazon and was very pleased to get it at a much cheaper price and very good condition.

Page: 1 | 2