Profile for Karen > Reviews

Content by Karen

Karen (Basingstoke, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sleep Mask, PLEMO Eye Mask Set with Gel Pack, Breathe-Easy Eye Mask Shade for Bedtime Travel Snoring, Cool / Warm Therapy, Perfect for Insomnia, Puffy Eyes & Dark Circles, Black
Offered by PLEMO UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels comfortable, 26 July 2016
I got this eye mask because I get bad hay fever and wanted something cool to put on my eyes. Works well as long as you don't leave the gel pack in the freezer to long!

CSTOM (Purple) Large Luggage Straps with Lock Suitcase Travel Belt Cross
CSTOM (Purple) Large Luggage Straps with Lock Suitcase Travel Belt Cross
Offered by CSTOM

4.0 out of 5 stars Requires a little work to get them tight, 26 July 2016
I love the colours of these straps. It took a bit of fiddling to get the strap tight on the suitcase but once we had the size right it worked like a dream

EQLEF® Set Of 4 Lovely Secure Luggage Tags PVC Suitcase luggage tags Business Card Holder/ Travel ID Bag Tag
Offered by GoEasyWay

3.0 out of 5 stars Look good but break easily, 26 July 2016
Look good but break easily. We used two of the tags on our simmer holiday to Italy. The plastic cover on one was difficult to remove and the card inside was stuck to the tag to the point we tore it when trying to remove it. On the way home one of the tags fastenings broke.

La Leela 100% COTTON BATIK ALL IN 1 PLUS SIZE Bikini COVER UP BEACHWEAR NIGHTDRESS GOWN EVENING CASUALS LONG LOOSE MAXI KIMONO ALOHA KAFTAN LADIES LONG DRESS Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 26 July 2016
I really like the look and feel of my all in one. It is slightly larger than I expected and I ordered the short version but recieved the long version which in the end worked well.

Food Thermometer, Amir® Digital Instant Read Candy / Meat Thermometer With Probe For Kitchen Cooking, BBQ, Poultry, Grill --- [Foldable, Fast & Auto On/Off]
Offered by Amir UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 26 July 2016
The food thermometer arrived quickly and feels good quality. Good value for money.

Beastly Things: (Brunetti 21) (Commissario Brunetti)
Beastly Things: (Brunetti 21) (Commissario Brunetti)

2.0 out of 5 stars No Mystery Within, 8 Mar. 2015
As always Donna Leon manages to evoke the spirit of Venice and it always pleasurable to delve into the life of Commissario Brunetti but there is no real mystery to be solved. It was pretty obvious from the beginning what had happened, so obvious in fact that I kept waiting for a twist.Alas it never came. This was all the more disappointing as her earlier books had quite complex plots.

Luckies Brown Paper Lunch Bag
Luckies Brown Paper Lunch Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun lunchbag, 14 Jan. 2013
My partner loves brown paper bags so when I saw this product just before Christmas I was excited as it makes a great stocking filler. It functions well as a lunch bag and is much sturdier than it looks. It does look crumpled but I think that's the point - if you want a nice clean, crisp lunch bag this isn't for you. I would also echo some of the other reviews in that the magnetic closing doesn't feel that secure but it's fine for sandwiches and fruit.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 14 Jan. 2013
I tried Black cohosh tablets for a week at the end of which my flushes felt worse, I had headaches everyday and felt bloated and lethargic. Within 48 hours of stopping taking them I felt much better and ironically am dealing better with my flushes. I've read lots of anectdotal evidence of their benefits but also some where people experienced the same symptoms as me.

Coiling Gizmo Deluxe
Coiling Gizmo Deluxe

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gizmo for coiling, 14 Jan. 2013
This is a fab bit of kit if you're into wire coiling. It clamps easily to a work desk , it has 5 spindles of varying widths to give lots of range and it's unbelievably easy to use.

Rolson Tools 20615 Mini Plier Set in Blow Case - 5 Pieces
Rolson Tools 20615 Mini Plier Set in Blow Case - 5 Pieces
Offered by NEW STAR Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and not very well finished, 14 Jan. 2013
These tools are about what you'd expect for the money. I have had to file down bits as they weren't properly finished. They are cheap but functional in a workshop environment however I bought them for jewellery making for which they are not fit for purpose.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3