Profile for Charles Williams > Reviews

Content by Charles Williams

Charles Williams

Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (PC)
Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars I had used this software a few years ago. ..., 29 Aug. 2014
I had used this software a few years ago. It met my needs then as now. It is a simple method of producing cards etc.

Macbeth [DVD] [1971]
Macbeth [DVD] [1971]
Dvd ~ Jon Finch
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Not The best., 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Macbeth [DVD] [1971] (DVD)
I liked this film although I did find that the number of dark scenes made it a little tirsome by the end.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent program., 13 Aug. 2013
Probably the best economy photgraghic software availaqble. I would recommend it to anyone requiring that type of program Get it.

CTM Mens Elastic Button End Dress Braces with Silver Hardware, Grey
CTM Mens Elastic Button End Dress Braces with Silver Hardware, Grey
Offered by BeltOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Braces, 13 Aug. 2013
I requires button braces after suffering malfunctions of the clasp type of braces. Without a doubt these, I found were the best. A good wide strap for comfort on the shoulders If I had a complaint it would be that the colours are a little drab. However, I wanted a comfortable means of holding my trousers up - this was it. I would recommend them to anyone requiring trouser support.

Button On Braces (BR26)- Maroon Stripe Design Men's Braces by Best Braces Company
Offered by Tim Garner

3.0 out of 5 stars Average braces, 13 Aug. 2013
I chose this product because I was fed up this the clasp type continually breaking or slipping off the waist band of my trousers. They did the job but I found the narrow straps uncomfortable after a while. If you just want something to hold your trousers in place then this is for you. I think that there are more comfortable types.

Kaspersky Pure v2 Total Security, Frustration-Free Packaging (3 PC, 1 Year subcription) (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Protection, 13 Aug. 2013
I have used this product for 3 years now renewing each year. I find it suits the requires level of protection for me.

La Mer
La Mer
Offered by nagiry

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: La Mer (Audio CD)
I bought this in order to have "La Mer" - the song. Overall if you like retro music i.e. the 40's then this is a recording for you.