Profile for L Butler > Reviews

Content by L Butler

L Butler "L Butler" (West London)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT enlarging, so NOT circle lenses, sadly., 17 May 2013
When I purchased these I thought i'd got myself a bargain, as I own about eight pairs of circle lenses, quite a few 15mm ones at that. These are not any bigger than your iris, they are just the same size, thus basically, they are just black lenses. They go in very easily, but they felt odd compared to my others, and I had to get them out as soon as I could, whereas my others I wear for up to 10 hours at a time. The lenses are 15mm in size, but they're just clear around the edge, so the size is totally pointless!! If you are looking for black lenses, they'll do, but if you want circle lenses, don't bother, you're going to be disappointed.

Peter Kay - Stand Up UKay [2007] [DVD]
Peter Kay - Stand Up UKay [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Kay
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

1.0 out of 5 stars Does this man do anything for a living anymore?, 13 Nov. 2007
I mean, I loved the two stand up dvd's, I love the (co written, because people seem to forget) Phoenix Nights and I loved That Peter Kay Thing. All these things are years old, so apart from a couple of charity singles, what does this man do....apart from pose for another DVD cover to rip the british public off? I was excited at the prospect of a new dvd, but if he keeps taking the mick out of his fans, by the time one comes out, I'm not sure how many people will care. Garlic bread can only be funny so many times....

Timoleon Vieta Come Home
Timoleon Vieta Come Home
by Dan Rhodes

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe my favourite book...., 12 May 2006
Having read the frankly, quite ridiculous reviews of this book on here, I thought I'd add my own thoughts. This is a disturbing tale, yes, now, disturbing tales aren't automatically bad literature, and there isn't a law against literature affecting you in a negative way. This is an imaginative, fascinating and brutal tale that captivated me from start to finish. It's not a wholesome tale, no, but why on earth should it be? There's a dog on the front of the book, if thats enough to make someone buy the book, well, they're a moron to be frank. Animal lovers can read this book, because guess what, it's not a true story. If you are that disturbed by a pretend dog meeting a brutal end to his life, maybe you should also kick up a stink about the millions and millions of films and books where human beings meet pretend brutal ends.

I would recommend this book to anyone with an open mind and a sense of humour.