Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (W.Sussex UK)

Tepe Interdental Brushes Yellow
Tepe Interdental Brushes Yellow
Offered by VitaHealthOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars good price., 8 Oct. 2015
Delivered on time, good price.

Humax HDR-1000S 1TB (1000GB) HD TV Freesat Recorder with Free Time (requires Satellite dish)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of kit, 25 Jun. 2014
Bought this to replace an earlier version of Humax. Same as the previous one it was very easy to set up took less than five minutes.
Displays are different so we are learning our way round but no problems.
Only criticism would be the remote control which works fine with the recorder but you can't link the TV on and off to it so we have to have two remotes on hand, one for the TV and one for Humax.

'Cadiz' Silver Radio Controlled Wall Clock
'Cadiz' Silver Radio Controlled Wall Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good clock, 1 May 2014
This is the second one I have bought we gave the first one to a relative and replaced it straight away with a new one.
Keeps excellent time and changes automatically at summer time etc.

I think I'll go to sea
I think I'll go to sea

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 15 April 2014
Enjoyed reading this book which brought back some memories of my days at sea 1957 - 1961, not quite as many as the author !!

BT Broadband Extender Flex 500 Kit, Pass Through Powerline Adapters - Twin Pack
BT Broadband Extender Flex 500 Kit, Pass Through Powerline Adapters - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 29 Mar. 2014
Ticks all the boxes, also works in conjunction with the BT Broadband Extender Kit 200 which I bought at the same time.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)

5.0 out of 5 stars My new toy, 29 Dec. 2013
Very happy with my new toy, took a bit of getting used to as I have only ever used Windows but using it daily now. Clever bit of kit.

Acorn 6210MC HD Wildlife Trail Camera, Standard Infrared
Acorn 6210MC HD Wildlife Trail Camera, Standard Infrared

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo's are clearer than we expected, 29 Dec. 2013
We are very pleased with this camera which is taking photo's clearer than we expected. It is fairly easy to set up and start using.

Lawn Green Outdoor Jack - yellow
Lawn Green Outdoor Jack - yellow
Offered by Bowls4u TA 4UTrading Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice set of bowls jacks, 11 Aug. 2013
Good replacements for our old white ones.Ticks all the boxes, no complaints from members.
Stand out good on the green.

StarTech.com USB to VGA External Video Card Multi Monitor Adapter - 1920x1200 - USB to VGA External Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 6 April 2013
I bought this so that I could use 2 monitors with my PC.
Plugged it in and it worked straight away, easy.

Humax FOXSAT-HDR Freesat+ 320GB HD Digital TV Twin Tuner HD Recorder - Installation Recommended (Old model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 4 Jan. 2010
I bought this Humax recorder to replace Sky+HD just prior to Christmas and we are more than pleased with it.
Free delivery option from Amazon only took a couple of days.
The set up was very simple, disconnect Sky-HD and use their Satelite Dish cables to connect to the Humax, plug it into the mains and switch it on.
It automatically downloaded the latest updates, then downloaded the freeview channels and it was ready to use.
I did struggle a bit for the first few days with finding my way around what you can do with this machine but very quickly got used to it.
The picture quality of both Normal TV and HD is far superior to Sky and we can now watch the (few available) ITV HD programmes as well which you can't do with Sky.
It will pay for itself in about 6 months now we have cancelled Sky.
The only thing we will miss from Sky will be the Documentaries as we never bothered with Sport or Movies, and who knows maybe one day they will become available on Freeview.