Profile for Maria L > Reviews

Content by Maria L

Maria L

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HITO™ 4" Silent Quartz Analog Twin Bell Alarm Clock with Nightlight and Loud Alarm (NO43)
Offered by cerl-tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Loud, 10 Dec. 2015
It has a very nice design and it is very loud

Littmann Ceil Blue Lightweight II SE Nurses Stethoscope
Littmann Ceil Blue Lightweight II SE Nurses Stethoscope

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 Dec. 2014
Good quality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars it works fine. I recommend, 21 Dec. 2014
It is just as described, it works fine. I recommend.

Kobwa(TM) Transparent Color Single Layer Silicon Sports Gum shield/Mouth Guard With Case With Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 Dec. 2014
It is a bit small but you get what you paid for.

Half Round Engineers File 200mm (8) 17mm 1/2" Matal Double Cut
Half Round Engineers File 200mm (8) 17mm 1/2" Matal Double Cut

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 Dec. 2014
It does the job, quality as expected.

Thankscase Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Case & Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 10.1 Smart Grey Owls Canvas Case Cover for Note 10.1 Sm-p600 with Smart Cover Feature built-in Elastic Hand Strap.(Grey Owls)
Offered by ThanksCase EU

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend it., 21 Dec. 2014
It is just what I was looking for. If fits perpecty my tablet and it folds and so on as expected. I highly recommend it.

Slim Orthodontic Case (Set of 2)
Slim Orthodontic Case (Set of 2)
Offered by Direct-dental

3.0 out of 5 stars Very narrow in the front, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Slim Orthodontic Case (Set of 2)
This mould case has a con in my case. It is thinner in the front where the clip is (something I didn't notice in the picture) and, as my mould is even, I cannot close it because it too tight.

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 14 Nov. 2013
I bought it for a camera card and it reads it. The materials are not the best but it is what you pay for and it does the job so I'm happy with it.

JVC HA-F150-AN-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Peppermint Blue
JVC HA-F150-AN-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Peppermint Blue
Offered by Picsio

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, nice fit, 12 Oct. 2013
They are good, they have a nice fit in my ears, the sound is good, and it has a very nice price. I like the colour as well

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It is good but not the same as in the picture, 12 Oct. 2013
I bought the rubber case for my phone and it is good quality, fits perfectly. The only inconvinient is that the buttons are covered, there are no gaps as in the picture. Previously I bought the same case, different colour and it was as in the picture so I was a bit dissapointed to receive the case without the gaps for the buttons, but I must admit they work perfectly fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3