Profile for Mrs T > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Rescue Night Dropper 10ml
Rescue Night Dropper 10ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 8 July 2014
Some nights it works, some nights it doesn't.

Stanley Emulsion Roller & Plastic Tray 9In
Stanley Emulsion Roller & Plastic Tray 9In

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Just the job, and very reasonable.

Modern 3 Way LED White & Chrome Straight Bar Ceiling Spotlight - Complete with SMD LED 3W GU10 Bulbs
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Looks good, and the bulbs are very bright, like sunshine. Very pleased.

Stanley 1-20-090 500mm 20-inch Heavy-Duty Sharpcut Handsaw
Stanley 1-20-090 500mm 20-inch Heavy-Duty Sharpcut Handsaw

Good saw!

Grill Brush Pro
Grill Brush Pro
Offered by DDLBusiness

This review is from: Grill Brush Pro
Makes cleaning the oven shelves much easier.

Wooden Dolls House With Furniture and Doll Family
Wooden Dolls House With Furniture and Doll Family
Offered by Boxify

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant dolls house, 16 Mar. 2014
I love flat packed things, so had great fun myself putting this together and found it really easy. I've read previous reviews to wood glue the red screws so a child can't take the house apart but up to now I've just tightened them. My granddaughter absolutely loves this, especially as it comes with little people with moveable parts. A great first dolls house.

Colgate Smiles 0-3 Toothpaste -, 50ml
Colgate Smiles 0-3 Toothpaste -, 50ml
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gel, 11 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my grandson to use, but he seems to have developed a hatred for brushing his teeth. I'm hoping this is only temporary, but I'm having to try different toothpastes until his phobia settles down. I may have to cancel my subscribe and save order for this one. Its a good product though, he was happy with it for a long time before this phase, I would still recommend it to other people.

Chilli Pepper - HABANERO - White - HOT ! 15 seeds
Chilli Pepper - HABANERO - White - HOT ! 15 seeds
Offered by Juxi Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars I've yet to find out, 11 Jan. 2014
I sent for this for a Christmas present but it only arrived today. There was no label on them and there are no instructions on when or how to sow these seeds but I expect I could look on the internet for information. I will sow them and see. I did receive free seeds with them. I had to look up what they were as these did have a name on them, not sure if I shall do anything with them though.

Update : I planted three seeds into a 3" at the beginning of February and left on a south facing window cill above a radiator, 17 days later I'm transplanting two of them 1" high as the roots were popping out of the bottom of the pot and the third seed is just showing, so up to now 100%, so I will update my rating.

Baby Doll Magic Feeding Bottles
Baby Doll Magic Feeding Bottles
Offered by Papillon Gift orders dispatched within 24Hrs

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 11 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter as she is about to have a little sister so thought she could look after her own dollies with these.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Deluxe Track Set
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Deluxe Track Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra track, 11 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my grandson who already had the airport and the garage. The room is now full of Toot Toot track as he now has the construction set too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6