Profile for Susanne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Pure One Mi Series 2 Portable DAB Digital and FM radio - Black
Pure One Mi Series 2 Portable DAB Digital and FM radio - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 16 Jan. 2015
Ok and fits on my kitchen counter nicely. Reception not perfect though, a bit scratchy unless I adjust the ariel just so.

Sleepyhead (Tom Thorne Novels Book 1)
Sleepyhead (Tom Thorne Novels Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the book, 16 Jan. 2015
Got this book as a deal on Kindle. Buy a kindle book and get one free.
Enjoyed the book, well written. Will definitely think about reading the others in the series, - if they come down in price! Protagonist likeable and flawed. Just what I like.

Picture Pockets Mega (Size AA) Hanging Photo Gallery - 80 photos in 40 pockets (reversible) Flat Pack
Offered by Trendi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jan. 2015
I have this hanging on a door. Easy to insert photos and a great conversation piece. Everyone wants to see if they are featured! I can move them up and down according to their popularity (only joking!)

Bar Craft Connoisseur Deluxe Lever-Arm Corkscrew Gift Set
Bar Craft Connoisseur Deluxe Lever-Arm Corkscrew Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jan. 2015
Bought this as a present for a wine lover. He loves it. Easy to use and looks very classy.

Kärcher WV60 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit
Kärcher WV60 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jan. 2015
This really works! We have very large windows and plenty of them and this makes cleaning them a dream. Leaves them completely streak free in a fraction of the time it would take to clean them in the normal way. I also bought the extension handle which works well. i have also used it on our shower cubicle (on the outside), the glass looked almost new again. We are now cleaning windows for fun! Not sure how long the novelty will last, but well worth the cost. it comes with a shachet of cleaning fluid which will last for at least one clean of your house, depending on how many windows you have of course, so buy a bottle of fluid at the same time.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Royal Purple - fits all Paperwhite generations

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 6 Jan. 2015
Couldn`t ask for better. if you want a quality case, this is the one. Am very happy with my case.

The Miniaturist
The Miniaturist

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Miniaturist (Kindle Edition)
I know this book has had excellent reviews, but for me it was tedious and drawn out. A disappointment. I wish I hadn`t spent my money on it. I just wanted it to end, tedious characters and weak and inconclusive storyline.

Time and Time Again
Time and Time Again

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a let down, 6 Jan. 2015
The storyline is interesting and kept me reading. However, it felt quite rushed in parts. Something about the female love interest just didnt ring true, her character seemed out of zync with the story and I was constantly questioning her actions and words, she just didnt fit right.
I have enjoyed Ben Elton`s other books, especially Two Brothers, but what could have been an excellent story didn`t quite get there. I give it 3 stars for the plot.

Shearer Candles Orange Pomander Large Scented Gold Tin Candle - Orange
Shearer Candles Orange Pomander Large Scented Gold Tin Candle - Orange

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality candle, 6 Jan. 2015
Nice smelling quality candle in pretty tin. good value for money.

Bonsai
Bonsai
by DK

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bonsai (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my son who has several bonsais and is keen to start grafting his own. this book is a great starting point with lots of detailed, easy to follow information on the subject. Also nicely laid out with sections on species and pruning styles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15