Profile for YummyMummy > Reviews

YummyMummy

Forest Mania
Forest Mania

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Forest Mania (App)
I have a Samsung galaxy S3 mini, I love this game and have got up to level 64 however where I'm connected to Facebook it is only showing 1 of my friends playing (gaming friend) when I know that 4 of my real friends is playing this game to. It let's this game down not being able to see my friends progress compared with my own.

Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle
Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 26 April 2014
I easily become board with games like these, however this game has me addicted. I think its great how you are able to unlock shops to buy power ups, its great that you have boss levels hero positions halls of fame. Its fun to play against your friends and let the competitive side of you show and being able to brag. All round I think its a top game beats all other games like this.

Tipping Point
Tipping Point

5.0 out of 5 stars addicted, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Tipping Point (App)
Completed in two days and I must say it hasnt been easy. I think I used the hint option 2 or 3 times. Its not like most games 100 floors ect its more intense and you have to use your brain. I was gutted to of completed it to be honest thought there would of been more than 5 chapters. Was great while it lasted it cured my boredom for two evenings whilst other half was on the play station.