Profile for James > Reviews

Content by James

James

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A-szcxtop Subminiature 150Mbps 802.11n Wireless Card PC USB Wireless Nano Adapter Wifi Receiver
Offered by B-Gou

1.0 out of 5 stars not very fast or good., 14 Dec. 2015
It's awful. It cuts out all the time (cannot complete a 200MB download), the internet speed is severely compromised (2-3mbps instead of 17mbps) and I have to restart my computer everytime I want to use it after it cuts out.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Recertified, failing after 2/3 of a year., 13 Mar. 2015
*Recertified* It was cheap at £35 but it has just started grinding (I bought it the 24th June 2014) (so 8 months, 18days) I expect it will last a while before it finally give up the ghost. This has actually lasted a lot longer than second hand 2TB drives I bought off ebay which both arrived broken. To be honest I would recommend you never buy a second hand Hard Drive and make sure that you buy a brand new one instead to ensure that it lasts a while because generally second hand ones have been used to an inch of their life. I'm only giving it 3 stars because it was so cheap.

ZALMAN T3 Mini M-ATX/M-ITX Tower Computer Case
ZALMAN T3 Mini M-ATX/M-ITX Tower Computer Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 12 Aug. 2014
This case is fantastic, there is a whole tonne of space for cable management, there are places for SSDs to hide away, there is a bottom mounted PSU and it looks great, all for £20! This beats my AvP Defender 100 (a waste of money) by far! The case is taller than it is long so it looks slightly funny when you first get it. The only things that I can criticize are that the case front feels slightly cheap and..um.. So all in all this is a great case!

World of Data® Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard
World of Data® Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard
Offered by GET7/24

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 11 Jun. 2014
The flap to prevent water from getting in the socket is too strong which results in the charger getting forced out, it's impossible to charge my razor with this unless I hold it in.

Corsair CW-9060016-WW Hydro Series H105 240mm Rad Extreme Performance All-In-One Liquid CPU Cooler

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cool!, 1 Jun. 2014
I get 29-30 degrees idle on my R9 290 opposed to 40-50 with the stock cooler, and it only reaches 45 (max) degrees at load opposed to 95 degrees. I'm using the NZXT G10 Kraken bracket.

Vivomounts LCD TV Wall Mount Bracket. Fully Adjustable and suitable for 15" 17" 19" 20" 22" 23" LCD TVs
Offered by Electro World

2.0 out of 5 stars Wonky, 20 Mar. 2014
This is not very good because it's supporting my 19" second monitor at a slant so that it doesn't quite line up with my primary one, it irritates me!

Battlefield 4 (PC DVD) - Limited Edition
Battlefield 4 (PC DVD) - Limited Edition

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it!, 20 Mar. 2014
Wait for EA to fix this heap before you buy it as it might as well be an alpha, although it is quite fun to play when it works.

Guilty Gadgets ® - 3 Pin Fan PC Motherboard Power Splitter Cable Female To 2 x Male 16cm 3pin

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Perfect, 20 Mar. 2014
This splits power between fans for more cooling. I had to buy this because I skimped on the motherboard (and the case, and the PSU). It does exactly what you would expect it to do!

Silver Power 600 W Active PFC ATX 12 V Power Supply Unit
Silver Power 600 W Active PFC ATX 12 V Power Supply Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic so far!, 20 Mar. 2014
I bought this dirt cheap and it replaced a really not quality power supply that is red and black and about £20 from various vendors and brands. It's from "Silver" which make the go to thermal paste so it's a trusted company. This has very good reviews online and hasn't blown up on me when I opened up a game like the last one.

Flexible Mouse Bungee Cord Clip Clipper Wire Cable Organizer Holder Line Fixer Black
Offered by Tobebetter

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should (sorta), 20 Mar. 2014
first off my mouse cable is too thick for it and doesn't fit, so I sellotaped the cable to it and it works fine, secondly it's broken already (maybe a week) but it was easily fixed-it just came loose and easily fitted back together;I'm just saying it isn't quality. The feet on the bottom of it are sticky and one of them came broken, It would've been nicer to have rubber feet that used friction. Overall I am very thankful that I bought this as it has stopped my cable getting snagged and made my mouse nicer to use, (now there isn't much difference between wired and wired modes)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3