Profile for justjane > Reviews

Content by justjane

justjane

Page: 1 | 2
iGadgitz 1 Pack Neon Yellow Waterproof Floating Wrist Strap suitable for use with Canon Powershot D10, D20, D30, G1 X, G7 X

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 30 May 2017
Does exactly what it says. It floats and supports the weight of a Canon Powershot D30. It's comfortable to wear round the wrist. It dries quite quickly. The only negative I can find is the part that attaches to the camera has to be thin to fit through the hole but it does look very thin, I just hope it's strong! Very quickly dispatched too.

Sugar Cane
Sugar Cane
by E. E. Fry

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Holiday Read, 24 May 2017
This review is from: Sugar Cane (Paperback)
I bought this because I was going on holiday to Mauritius and like to read something with a local flavour if possible. It certainly was that and I enjoyed the bits and pieces of information about Mauritius and the Creole. I felt the ending was a little bit weak but would thoroughly recommend it nevertheless and enjoyed the theme.

Romanian Furrow: Colourful Experiences of Village Life
Romanian Furrow: Colourful Experiences of Village Life
by Donald Hall

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 4 Nov. 2016
I have an original of this book and when I realised it had been reprinted I thought I'd get it to read to prevent further damage to my old one. It's a really interesting book for anyone with even a slight interest in Romania. I was disappointed that the photographs in the original haven't been included in the reprint.

Romanian Furrow
Romanian Furrow
by D.J. Hall

4.0 out of 5 stars Good find, 4 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Romanian Furrow (Hardcover)
I was very pleased to locate an original in very good condition, promptly dispatched. However there was no cover, which I don't remember in the description - but this is only a minor point, otherwise very satisfied.

Bone Necklace - Adult's One Size
Bone Necklace - Adult's One Size
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fancy dress item, 14 Jun. 2014
Bought 2 for my husband's crocodile Dundee outfit - one for his hat and one to wear. Great finishing touches, quickly delivered thank you

Time
Time
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Time (Audio CD)
Fantastic Cd - great to have something new from Rod and it really is awesome. Nearly every track is good enough as a stand alone single. Saw Rod in concert a few weeks ago and he is completely on the ball - he gets better and better.

Lightning Bolt
Lightning Bolt

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic track, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Lightning Bolt (MP3 Download)
really really good - buy it - support him!
New-ish British young talent, really interesting voice and Jake sounds older than his years

4 Ingredients Student Cookbook
4 Ingredients Student Cookbook
by Hamlyn

4.0 out of 5 stars good useful book, 3 Oct. 2011
I bought this for son to take to uni. I've looked at a lot of other student cookbooks and I think this is much easier for them to use because when they don't have a lot of either storage space or worktop area and not much money for buying a lot of ingredients this is a lot less daunting for them to actually cook something from scratch.It is most useful for students that don't have a lot of cooking experience.

TeckNet Apple FM Transmitter Charge and Play for Apple iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, iPod Touch, Nano

5.0 out of 5 stars i pod thingy, 1 Oct. 2010
This is actually my daughter's, who when home from uni for the summer couldn't exist without her ipod music in my/her car. It worked very well though and even though we live in a rural area where often signal is patchy we had hardly any problems with sound quality. It was also easy enough for me to switch back to the radio. I don't think she could have survived the summer without it although it's now back in the glove box till Christmas

Sunny Side Up
Sunny Side Up

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic CD, 12 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Sunny Side Up (Audio CD)
Fantastic CD. I hadn't heard of Paolo Nutini until I saw him on the Jools Holland New Years Eve programme and really liked him. All the tracks are good not just the one released as a single. Buy it!

Page: 1 | 2