Profile for true review > Reviews

MUM'S & DAD'S CARAVAN FINE CHINA MUGS
MUM'S & DAD'S CARAVAN FINE CHINA MUGS
Offered by GSM.Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cups., 17 Sept. 2017
I nearly didnt but these after a review mentioned the handles fell off or the bottoms have fallen out after a few uses, as these where for my parents I didnt want them to get burned but knew they would love them so I went through with it. As expected they loved them, quality is great. They have used them every single weekend they have been at their caravan this season so atleast 30 weekends and they drink a lot of tea and coffee. So after nearly a year of using them I would say they are good quality, designed nicely and finished nicely. other people at the caravan site have said they liked their mugs so yeah they are great.

Ted Smith Ceramic Caravan Decorative Teapot
Ted Smith Ceramic Caravan Decorative Teapot
Offered by GSM.Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovelly present for somebody with a caravan., 17 Sept. 2017
parents loved this and it has a nice finish.

Caravan Keys Keyring Gift Idea Club Dad Mum Holiday Travel Present Fob 5
Caravan Keys Keyring Gift Idea Club Dad Mum Holiday Travel Present Fob 5
Offered by Lewistons-Of-London

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a keyring and good quality, I cant really say much else., 17 Sept. 2017
Great quality

Duracell Tough Slim LED Torch with 2 AA Batteries - SLM-10
Duracell Tough Slim LED Torch with 2 AA Batteries - SLM-10
Offered by STARLIGHT LIGHTING

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldnt buy again., 17 Sept. 2017
Very disappointed with build quality of this torch.

My father for some reason loves torches and I buy him a new one every fathers day/ birthday/ christmas, sad I know. However this one was a really poor build quality. I am not a skint flint, but I have bought £2 torches that feel nicer than this. I was dissapointed for a duracell product to be like this. The only good thing is it comes with 2 alkaline duracel batteries.

Goodmans Turntable with Rechargeable Battery & Built in Speaker - Rose Gold & White
Offered by DOMAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 17 Sept. 2017
I have a high end record player and bought this for my parents. I was shocked with the build quality, it really was a lot better than I thought it would be. Sound is nice and looks very pretty.

ALL YOU NEED IS A CARAVAN Wall/Door Sign - Humour

3 x No More Spiders Non-Harmful Natural Deterrent Spray New
3 x No More Spiders Non-Harmful Natural Deterrent Spray New
Offered by Shop4allsorts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye spiders., 17 Sept. 2017
Product really works, it has a peppermint smell.

I have been using this upstairs in our house for about 2 years and we have had no spiders in that time. Its great.

1byone 0.7 mm Paper Thin HDTV Aerial with Excellent Performance for Digital Freeview and Analog TV Signals, VHF / UHF / FM, Window Aerial, Soft Design
Offered by SeedPower

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product., 17 Sept. 2017
Had it a few hours so far the product seems great. our old aerial is from the 90s in the attic and has just stopped getting a good signal, so this is delightful. I would rate it 10/10 at the moment, its feels so cheap and takes up hardly any room, It comes with a huge extension. I am very happy with it. I say it feels so cheap but it doesnt really matter. As when will I ever touch it? Never.

I noticed in one of the questions somebody mentions you need a spare usb port on your tv for this. Thats rubbish, it just plugs straight into the aerial port on your tv or freeview box. It doesnt require any power. Its seriously great for the price.

iPhone 7 Plus and 8 Plus Case, Snugg Apple iPhone 7 Plus and 8 Plus Flip Case [Card Slots] Leather Wallet Cover Executive Design [Lifetime Guarantee] - Brown, Legacy Series
Offered by TheSnugg