Profile for Ivan > Reviews

80MM 3" VENT HOSE ADAPTOR/REDUCER FOR USE WITH 100MM 4" HOSE
80MM 3" VENT HOSE ADAPTOR/REDUCER FOR USE WITH 100MM 4" HOSE
Offered by Spares Plus

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me., 10 April 2017
It seems a well-made item and a fair price. But I have been unable to use it because I could not get it to fit. I am now wondering how I can find a use for it!

Irreparable Harm (Sasha McCandless Legal Thriller Book 1)
Irreparable Harm (Sasha McCandless Legal Thriller Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 27 Jan. 2016
Literate. Well written . Suspense maintained. Strong and well-drawn central female character . Clever plot , very appropriate to our times.

Busker
Busker

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to read, 23 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Busker (Kindle Edition)
I particularly enjoyed the parts about working on the cruise liners and about the fruit picking. There were plenty of surprising insights. Having tried some busking myself, I found that so many details rang true.

Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely amazing. I have had it only a few days ..., 14 Dec. 2015
At such a low price, absolutely amazing. I have had it only a few days but am well satisfied with all the features I have tried - even making a simple video in not very good light. Best of all, its speech recognition is remarkably good, so I am able to 'dictate' long emails - and off they go, with very few typographical errors.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ35EB-K Compact Camera - Black (16.1MP, 20x Optical Zoom Leica DC Lens, 24mm Wide Angle, Full HD Video - AVCHD) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars More than good enough for me., 11 July 2014
I'm not really a camera expert but this one is pleasing me well enough and seems excellent value for what I paid.

Kingston 32GB Class 10 SD SDHC Memory Card For Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ35 Camera
Kingston 32GB Class 10 SD SDHC Memory Card For Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ35 Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine!, 11 July 2014
Working very well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 11 July 2014
Seems fine. Exactly as described.

UK Radio Streamer
UK Radio Streamer

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem to include BBC stations, 25 Dec. 2013
This review is from: UK Radio Streamer (App)
Probably it would please many people. But I wanted BBC stations in particular and it doesn't seem to include them.

Paul Temple And The Gregory Affair
Paul Temple And The Gregory Affair
by Francis Durbridge
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 27 Oct. 2013
I agree with most other reviews. Of course it spins things out a bit, but it's great fun and has all the ingredients you expect from Francis Durbridge. Very good acting. Reasonable price, compared with other sellers.

Frog Kigurumi / Costume / Pyjamas / Onesie
Frog Kigurumi / Costume / Pyjamas / Onesie

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced; but appreciated by a child, 28 Dec. 2012
I bought this (at his request) for a grandson as a Christmas present and I have to report that he was very pleased to receive it. It seemed crazily overpriced to me and I note that the price seems to have dropped about 50% in the sales since I paid for mine, so it's better value now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3