Profile for Craig Ambrose > Reviews

Content by Craig Ambrose

Craig Ambrose "Gadget Guru" (England)

Freeloader Globetrotter Solar Charger
Freeloader Globetrotter Solar Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Product For Your Freeloader, 17 Jun. 2008
With the aid of the Supercharger I was able to recharge one set of AA batteries and two mobile phones.

I simply placed the device on an upstairs windowsill at the back of the house, and I was getting a full charge from it for most of the day.

It's sat out again on the windowsill, ready for when I get home and need to recharge the mobile.

Freeloader Solar Charger Silver
Freeloader Solar Charger Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Freeloader - Supercharger - AA / AAA Battery Charger, 16 Jun. 2008
Bought these products because I want to reduce my electric bill. I've noticed that recharging batteries and mobile phones does add quite an amount to the bill.

I took note of reviews from this site and across the internet.

I initially charged the freeloader three times using USB to condition the battery.

Quite simply it's a fantastic piece of kit. Today I have charged up a set of batteries and two mobile phones. This is possible by the Supercharger, despite the cloudy conditions.

I placed the supercharger on the outside window sill upstairs with the freeloader on the inside windowsill, with perfect results. While I was charging the batteries and mobile phones I kept the supercharger plugged into the Freeloader.

I don't know what others are doing who have reviewed this product, but it does what it says on the box - Nothing more, and nothing less.