Profile for chris1948 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Stewart Gothic Hexagonal Planter, 39 cm - White Stone
Stewart Gothic Hexagonal Planter, 39 cm - White Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars Gothic planter.39cm, 8 July 2016
I must say they look the part. I thought they would be heavier but pleased to say they are not as I need to be able to move them from time to time.. I can't wait to use them.. Garden in turmoil at moment but they will look great.

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton Bath Robe, White, Large
Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton Bath Robe, White, Large
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars bath robe., 27 Jun. 2015
I love it, soft drys well lovely for lounging in quality brilliant I am very please with it.

Lelin Wooden Big Family Doll House Figures Childrens Pretend Play Toy
Lelin Wooden Big Family Doll House Figures Childrens Pretend Play Toy
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars doll house figures, 27 Jun. 2015
Great little toys a bit bigger than I thought they would be but well made.. she has hours of play with them

Molly Dolly Wooden Cottage Dolls' House & 22 Piece Furniture Set
Molly Dolly Wooden Cottage Dolls' House & 22 Piece Furniture Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Molly dolly wooden house, 27 Jun. 2015
Big dolls house she loves it although we have had to put it up for a while till be fine space in our house. Beautiful house easy to put together she will have hours of fun when she's finally get to play with it..

Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Hand Towel, Latte
Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Hand Towel, Latte
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars towels, 27 Jun. 2015
Great great Great.. love them well made.

Frentani Women's belt - hole pattern - genuine leather - brown, 85 cm - 34"
Frentani Women's belt - hole pattern - genuine leather - brown, 85 cm - 34"

5.0 out of 5 stars womans belt, 27 Jun. 2015
loved it but didn't fit quality fabulous looks great with jeans just wish I could have done it up.. Sent for another one

Frentani Women's belt - hole pattern - genuine leather - brown, 90 cm - 36"
Frentani Women's belt - hole pattern - genuine leather - brown, 90 cm - 36"

5.0 out of 5 stars Frentani belt, 27 Jun. 2015
Lovely belt loved it but I had to send it back it didn't fit my waist either I am a lot bigger than I thought I was (possible) or sizing a bit off. Great quality though I am 67 so for you young ladies it fit very nicely..

RayGar 6 Bags Pack Vacuum Compressed Storage Saving Bags 100 X 80 cm Clothing, Duvets, Bedding, Pillows, Curtains, Travelling - New
Offered by RayGar

5.0 out of 5 stars storage bags.., 27 Jun. 2015
These are remarkable bags for the price. I need more and will certainly buy more great product.

BaByliss 2777U Big Hair Rotating Styler - 42 mm
BaByliss 2777U Big Hair Rotating Styler - 42 mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hair styler bit stiffer than the last one but ..., 27 Jun. 2015
Great hair styler bit stiffer than the last one but I have had the old one for a few years.. I would recommend this product it does a brilliant job. Leaves hair shining and style lasts all day I don't need to wash my hair so often now as I also use it to tidy up hair after a nights sleep wouldn't be without it now much better for me than flat tongs. 4 **** because of stiffness in this particular brush.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Mould and mildew cleaner, 27 Jun. 2015
I first used this product in 2008 I was amazed how good it was I used to clean caravans that had been left over the winter I was stunned by how clean everything was using this mould and mildew.. floors pvc fridges, toilets,even seen it used on duvets with mould on them.. This is strong stuff you will need a window open if you are cleaning a large area. I thought £5 was a bit expensive but the bottle is much bigger 750mls I was please to find this pack of three and free postage if you can wait a couple of days its well worth it.. Cleans almost any and everything with mould on it..
I recently use it for the silicone stip that had gone black in the corner of the bath within 24 hours of putting it on all back to white.. Brilliant product just hope they don't mess with it.. Brilliant won't be without it..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6