Profile for N. Thomsit > Reviews

Content by N. Thomsit

N. Thomsit (St. Albans, Herts United Kingdom)

How do Dinosaurs Say I Love You?
How do Dinosaurs Say I Love You?
by Jane Yolen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bed time read for children who love dinosaurs, 2 April 2011
My 2 year old boy loves this book at bedtime. It's a story about how parents love their children/dinosaurs even when they're not on their best behaviour!

The rhyming story is easy to read and my son loves the pictures of dinosaurs.

Would definitely recommend - my 4 year old loves it too.

Opal Cherry Stone Pillow
Opal Cherry Stone Pillow
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warming product, 9 Jan. 2011
I was looking for a heat bag that didn't smell of lavender (as most of them seem to at the moment) and this cerrystone pillow is great. It stays warm for hours and is comfortable to use.

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, Women's|Men's Trainers, Navy/White, 7 UK (40 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars soooo comfy!, 16 May 2009
Love these! I'm a busy mum and wanted a comfy practical shoe that looked great too - these fit the bill perfectly.
They seem to get more comfy the more I wear them.
Very tempted to buy some more!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this!, 16 May 2009
I bought this for my son when he was 3 months old and just starting to grab things - he instantly took to this and chewed on it. It's light and easy for him to hold and he loves it!
I've recommended this toy to a few of my friends and all their babies love it too. It's the perfect shape for little hands and a great texture for little ones to chew to soothe those teething gums!

Watch Me Grow! A Unique, 3-Dimensional Week-by-Week Look at Your Baby's Behaviour and Development in the Womb
by Stuart Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing pictures, 25 Mar. 2006
A beautiful book with amazing week-by-week 3d pictures. This book is a great way of helping you visualise your baby as it grows week-by-week.

The Rough Guide to Pregnancy and Birth
The Rough Guide to Pregnancy and Birth
by Kaz Cooke

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and informative, 30 Oct. 2005
I loved this book. I read this book cover to cover before I even found out I was pregnant, now I am pregnant I refer to it all the time, for weekly advice or when I need a laugh. It's informative and reassuring and at times, very funny. A great read for anyone expecting who is tired of being scared to death by alot of the other books out there!

Bill Bailey Live: Part Troll [DVD] [1997]
Bill Bailey Live: Part Troll [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Nick Morris
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 2 Jan. 2005
Comic and music genius! The scale of evil - brilliant. His version of the BBC news theme tune means you will never watch the news in the same way again. Simply brilliant.