Profile for Ms. A. C. Bonsall > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. C. Bonsall

Ms. A. C. Bonsall (london)

A Unisex Baby Grow 0-3 Months With the wording I'm the LITTLE cousin from our Baby Clothing range. A unique Birthday , Christening or Christmas stocking filler gift idea for new babies bodysuit , Onesie (0-3 Months)
Offered by Bright Enterprise

How To Be a Woman
How To Be a Woman

5.0 out of 5 stars everyone should read this book, 22 April 2014
This review is from: How To Be a Woman (Kindle Edition)
The would would be a better place for us all if they did. More writer like this please. Please. Please.

Do No Harm: Stories of Life, Death and Brain Surgery
Do No Harm: Stories of Life, Death and Brain Surgery

5.0 out of 5 stars really fascinating read, 16 Mar. 2014
As a friend of someone going through a neurological diagnosis I found this book to be both harrowing and hopeful. It have me an insight into what goes on as we as friends and family patiently wait.

Jelly
Jelly

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little big read, 20 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Jelly (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this beautiful book. It deals with the deep complexities of post Apartheid SA with a deceptive simplicity.

Everyone should read it.