Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "stitchystuff" (Halesowen, West Midlands, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
HUAWEI E5330 3G (Genuine UK Stock) SIM Free Mobile WiFi UK - White (21MB/s)
HUAWEI E5330 3G (Genuine UK Stock) SIM Free Mobile WiFi UK - White (21MB/s)
Offered by eZee Trade

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but ....., 2 April 2016
Ok we received the item on Wednesday ready to take away to Devon. Well I'm now using my own phoned mobile data to get on here as signal keeps goingon the huawei! Also the instructions are pretty useless. When you sign into the huawei internet address its so complicated nothing actually tells you what to type in etc quite frustrating. Could have made it easier and better instruction booklet. I downloaded the app which is ok but the only way i can get it work is by turning on mobile data within the app itself and not on my phone. I assume that's right? Yes i put the sim in and it worked straight away. Hubby managed to get his samsung galaxy mini to connect almost immediately, but my iphone didn't like it at first. Managed to get it working eventually. I bought a data sim from 3 as it has best coverage but nothing tells you whether you have to activate the sim prpbsbly not though as it seems to be working albeit intermittent. I got this due to rave reviews on here thinking it would be great to take on holiday but to be honest its ended up being more trouble than its worth. Think I will be returning. Shame really.

TTfone Star Big Button Simple Easy to Use Clamshell Flip SIM-Free Mobile Phone - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little phone, 2 April 2016
Bought for my Dad as his eye sight is failing and needed a phone he could "see" as well as hear. It was easy to set up, popped in a pay and go sim, added a few numbers and away he went, happy. Great little phone for the money. No blinding with science so to speak.

Andrew James Halogen Oven Air Fryer Attachment, Suitable For Use With Any 12 Litre Halogen Oven
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed., 15 Mar. 2016
Product was basically the spacer ring with handles and a mesh insert, fits ontop of glass bowl of halogen just like spacer ring. Didn't like the product and felt it was just not worth the money. May as well use the spacer ring I have with a tray underneath! Sent back and wasn't impressed with Andrew James Customer Services either. Took ages for them to sort things out, don't reply to emails straight away, always takes 1-3 days to reply to anything. I ended up googling a telephone number for them as I was fed up of trying to get hold of them. To be honest don't bother.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2016 2:45 PM BST

Broadway Nails Impress Rock It
Broadway Nails Impress Rock It

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love them, 7 Feb. 2016
This is the first time I have used these and I am soo pleased I did. I suffered a lost nail this new year after an accident before Christmas and was self conscious of my nail. After reading reviews etc and seeing youtube videos I decided on these Impress Nails. They were easy to apply and look fantastic and I filed them down to suit my taste. Will definitely buy more.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kipling Womens Delphin N Bp Shoulder Bag - Multicolour (Mosaic Glass Pr)
Kipling Womens Delphin N Bp Shoulder Bag - Multicolour (Mosaic Glass Pr)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my mother in law for Christmas who loved it, so happy thanks, 19 Jan. 2016
Bought for my mother in law for Christmas who loved it, so happy thanks. Well made and nicer than picture.

NERF N-Strike Modulus ECS-10 Blaster
NERF N-Strike Modulus ECS-10 Blaster

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the other Nerf guns except for the back ..., 19 Jan. 2016
Sons Christmas present. Better than the other Nerf guns except for the back part of the handle which goes into the back end of the gun and is held in by two plastic rod type pieces, which if leant on would snap. Don't see the point of these and why they can't push into the gun a bit further, can see i breaking at some point. So ok I guess. My sons happy so I guess that's all that matters.

Kid Safe 2 Kid Friendly Headphones Volume Limited On Ear Headphones for Children (Batman)
Offered by GoGadgets UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for my son for Christmas and they are really good. Quite sturdy plastic and well made and he ..., 19 Jan. 2016
Bought these for my son for Christmas and they are really good. Quite sturdy plastic and well made and he loves them

Will Hay Collection [DVD]
Will Hay Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martita Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Will Hay Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for my hubby for Christmas who is a mad Will Hay Fan, he loves them.

Kipling Sarande N Women's Shoulder Bag - Black
Kipling Sarande N Women's Shoulder Bag - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordered and sent back as too big. To be ..., 19 Jan. 2016
Ordered and sent back as too big. To be honest I really don't know what the fuss is all about re these bags, but my mother in law likes them. Returned then bought another Kipling bag instead.

Air Hogs Zero Gravity Drive Toy
Air Hogs Zero Gravity Drive Toy
Offered by Bargainmax Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible. My son drove us mad to have this ..., 19 Jan. 2016
Terrible. My son drove us mad to have this for Christmas after seeing all the hype and the adverts on TV. So we got it for him. Its not exactly impressive when it arrives, the car is like a cheap plastic and it DOESN'T drive up the walls like it does on the TV advert, which kind of defeats the object of it being a "gravity drive". Cost me a fortune and is now not played with at all. Very disapponting, too late to get money back now. Don't bother waste of money!

Page: 1 | 2