Profile for G > Reviews

White Line Fever: Lemmy - The Autobiography
White Line Fever: Lemmy - The Autobiography
by Lemmy Kilmister

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for any Motorhead fan, 9 Nov. 2011
As you can imagine, this book is packed with great stories from the man himself. Its particularly interesting to hear about the early days before Motorhead, even though Lemmy's hazey recolections do leave you with only a vague idea of when and where everything happened. If you are looking for Lemmy anecdotes then this is the book for you, but don't expect too much insight into the man beyond the odd pearl of wisdom gleaned from decades spend on tour.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Sound, 23 Mar. 2011
I purchased these cables to connect my laptop to my Cambridge Audio AM10 amp.

The build quality seems very good for the price. Both the cable and the plugs are well made and provide a solid connection to both devices. Delivery was also very quick.

The sound quality however, is very poor. I found that the sound was weak and undetailed, and was worse when compared to a cheap supermarket-bought cable that I was using before.

I returned the cable without any trouble and received a full refund.

Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4)
Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4)
Offered by AudioVisual Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Banana Plugs, 19 Feb. 2011
I bought these plugs to for my Cambridge Audio 300 speaker cables. The plugs are good quality and provide a solid connection to my amp. The double screws are also a good feature and hold the cables tight in each plug. Would defnitely recommend if you're looking for decent banana plugs at a budget price. Also, delivery was very quick.