Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Worried Blues Fitbit
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Homeward: The Ship Series // Book Three
Homeward: The Ship Series // Book Three

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic storyline, 13 Mar. 2017
I have read all three books and found the pace never lets up. It is a fascinating story right from the start which is difficult to put down (but one has to eat and sleep).
The technology of the future is believable and well explained. I cannot wait for book 4 to be published!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful attachment, 8 Mar. 2013
This attachment together with the Nexus Media Importer is absolutely brilliant for importing your camera/movie pictures from camera or SD cards (need a card reader) into your Android machine. It will also connect other external storage media to your tablet. It is great value for money and indispensable.

Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt - Aristocrat Plaid, X-Large
Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt - Aristocrat Plaid, X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment, 8 Mar. 2013
I had bought a similar shirt made by the same company from a local store some time ago. It is incredibly good in that it washed with no requirement for ironing, it is comfortable to wear and it is hard wearing (I have had it for about 3 years, wear it regularly and it still looks as good as new). I have been looking for a similar shirt for some time and was delighted when I found it on Amazon. However ....
The above shirt was a great disappointment: The material feels very synthetic and is not comfortable to wear. When washed it looks like a rag and definitely needs ironing. It is OK but not what I had expected.

Daffodil 06H - Bluetooth Dongle - Adapter for Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Daffodil 06H - Bluetooth Dongle - Adapter for Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Dongle, 9 Jun. 2011
This item arrived in a slim package with no instructions, but when I plugged it in to my Windows 7 system it installed with no problems. All the steps from then on were intuitive, guided by the system, and instructions were not necessary. My mobile phone connected to it and I was able to download photos from the phone with ease.

Kolay Leather Flip Case Cover/Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini - Green
Kolay Leather Flip Case Cover/Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini - Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Carry pouch for Nokia 2720, 27 Jan. 2011
Very simple but effective - it's just a small bag with a button loop at the top to stop the phone coming out. It is soft both on inside and outside so that it protects both the phone and any thing within your handbag/pocket.

David Attenborough's First Life [DVD]
David Attenborough's First Life [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars David Attenborough's First Life, 23 Dec. 2010
I watched the series on TV and was enthralled by the brilliant way Attenborough presented the manner in which life came to this planet and then developed. I felt that this DVD would make a great Christmas present so that I could share this experience.

Casio Men's Watch GW-800D-1VER
Casio Men's Watch GW-800D-1VER

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Alarm Function, 13 Jun. 2010
The Watch has all the usual functions one comes to expect with the Casio range but for me, more than half the functions are useless because of an almost non existent alarm signal. At first I thought the alarm wasn't working until I held the watch to my ear and could hear a very high pitched faint audio signal. Certainly it was not audible from a range of several feet. I admit I have a slight hearing impediment being 73, but I am not at the stage of requiring a hearing aid and can hear normal conversation without any problems.
So unless you are a dog, have abnormally sharp high frequency hearing or do not require the alarm functions, then this watch is not for you.
A secondary problem is that the function buttons are not easily operable. Each is protected by a guard which projects above the button. There is a cut-away section near the wrist but unless the finger is precisely positioned, the projecting guard resists operation. Again it may be my age and a younger person may have no problems with this.

Tomy Thomas Track Master Thomas Train
Tomy Thomas Track Master Thomas Train

4.0 out of 5 stars Thomas train, 21 April 2010
I bought this train for my 2yr old grandson and he loves it (his favourite toy).
Possibly it is not a good toy for under 2s as he broke his original one believing it could fly!

Wii Sports Resort (Wii) with Wii MotionPlus Accessory
Wii Sports Resort (Wii) with Wii MotionPlus Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii Sports Resort, 18 Mar. 2010
A video Game for all ages: as my wife and I are around 70 and we enjoy this set of games immensely. It is especially great fun when our grandchildren call in and we have a family competition. Highly recommended as a gift (that's how we got ours!)and it keeps you fit too.

Nintendo Wii Motion Plus Accessory - White (Wii)
Nintendo Wii Motion Plus Accessory - White (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Second Wii motion plus controller, 18 Mar. 2010
Having previously bought the Wii Sports Resort with a Motion Plus controller, it quickly became apparent that a second controller was necessary to get more fun out of some of the games. This proved to be the case and my family derive great pleasure in head to head competition instead of competing with the computerised opponents. We would consider buying more controllers but do not have the swinging space. Highly recommended for Tiger Woods 10 too. Wii Sports Resort (Wii) with Wii MotionPlus AccessoryTiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (Wii)

Page: 1 | 2