Profile for Strength and Honour > Reviews

Content by Strength and H...

Strength and Honour (UK)

Page: 1 | 2

5.0 out of 5 stars LITTLE GEM, 24 Jun. 2015
I read mixed reviews about this item, but I've learnt to read between the lines with reviews, it's usually the buyer that's got it wrong, but I won't have a moan here and now!!

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW is that this little gem performs perfectly. I transferred several taped songs to my computer, without a hitch, I used AUDACITY for Mac. I then used SWITCH to convert to MP3 etc. You can download these for Macs if like me, that's what you use. All very easy.

For the price this is incredible!

Victorian Scroll Polished Brass Lever Lock Door Handles 145 x 38mm
Victorian Scroll Polished Brass Lever Lock Door Handles 145 x 38mm
Offered by Shop Desk

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality & Value - winning combination, 15 April 2015
Great quality for the price, quick delivery, friendly and helpful advice. First class.

Essential Hall & Oates
Essential Hall & Oates

5.0 out of 5 stars H2O at their best, 29 Nov. 2014
Great value from an all time great duo, good quality mp3, most of my faves are on here. Treat yourself.

FOR IPHONE 3 3G 3GS STYLISH SMOOTH PURPLE LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH
FOR IPHONE 3 3G 3GS STYLISH SMOOTH PURPLE LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection at a good price, 29 Nov. 2014
Lots of choices out there, but this is good quality, and will PROTECT your iPhone, simple and effective.

Victorinox Classic SD Swiss Army Pocket Tool - Red
Victorinox Classic SD Swiss Army Pocket Tool - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless performance, 29 Nov. 2014
Faultless. It goes without saying the product is top quality. The price was the best I could find, and delivery was fast.

ARTEC MAGNETIC SOUNDHOLE PICKUP FOR ACOUSTIC GUITAR 6 or 12 STRING
ARTEC MAGNETIC SOUNDHOLE PICKUP FOR ACOUSTIC GUITAR 6 or 12 STRING
Offered by Really Useful Music Company (RUMC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 4 Jan. 2014
I had an undersaddle pick up fitted on my Tanglewood, this never really worked very well, the volume always being very low. I bought the Artec as a comparatively inexpensive substitute.

However now fitted I am really pleased with the sound, and operates without feedback at even high volume levels. I placed the pickup at the bridge end of the soundhole as I prefer a more treble sound. Works well for recording as well

I would buy this again, and would thoroughly recommend it.

Russell Hobbs 15215 Coffee Maker in Black
Russell Hobbs 15215 Coffee Maker in Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee anyone?, 3 Sept. 2013
We wanted a good, reliable coffee maker, and had a look at quite a few, this stood out as the best value, and we were not disappointed, makes a good hot cup of coffee, has a mixture control, we like very strong coffee so a slow flow is required, but you can control this, which we couldn't do on our previous coffee maker.

The item arrived just in it's product box, which considering it has a fair amount of breakable components wasn't perhaps the best way to send it through the post! Happily Post Office delivered it intact, I doubt whether that would have been the case had it come via courier? But for that I would have given the whole thing five stars. Please pack it properly in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries don't have to drain your wallet, 3 Sept. 2013
I needed these batteries in a hurry, so hunted the internet, some of the prices were ridiculously high, others were obviously not the real deal. These were perfect, names product at a good price, plus the bonus of fast delivery.

Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at low price, 3 Sept. 2013
I looked at quite a few shorts, they all seemed way over priced for what they were, then I discovered these, the quality is fine, plus they are quick drying, and soft touch.

Tales of Ancient Rome
Tales of Ancient Rome

5.0 out of 5 stars Well considered stories based in ancient Rome, 3 Sept. 2013
Really enjoyed these byte sized stories, just the thing when you're pushed for time!

Each story was cleverly written and gave a different slant to life in Rome.

Page: 1 | 2