Profile for just me > Reviews

Content by just me

just me

Ouneed Bag Key Ring Ice Silk Tassel Pompom Car Keychain Handbag Key Ring (Blue)
Ouneed Bag Key Ring Ice Silk Tassel Pompom Car Keychain Handbag Key Ring (Blue)
Offered by Ouneed

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute accsesory, 1 July 2016
This key chain is cute and goes with my teal bag. I had to stick one tassle on. But no problem since.

Voberry Leisure Womens Girls Waterproof Nylon Messenger Bags Shoulder Bags (Light Blue)
Offered by DDLBusiness

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bag, 1 July 2016
Love every thing about this bag. The size, the over shoulder strap, and loads of zippy pockets.

Barbie Party Doll (Pink Life Series)
Barbie Party Doll (Pink Life Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 21 Feb. 2011
This was a christmas present for my daughter but my one year old son preferes to carry it around with him. The doll is pretty and the dress is well made, the shoes have an ankle strap so the do not get lost, I'm sure it will last well as it is well made.

M 14" 35cm SONIC THE HEDGEHOG SOFT TOY AQ (you get the 1 blue Sonic toy) MEDIUM SIZE
Offered by IN THE JUNGLE LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 21 Feb. 2011
My daughter just loves Sonic the hedgehog and has loved her Sonic toy from the moment she got it. It is definately true to the Sonic image, however the stitching will need to be repaired at the back as it wasnt finished properly, but once this is done it will be perfect.

Stop Smoking Forever
Stop Smoking Forever
by Glenn Harrold
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars The motivation that I needed., 21 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Stop Smoking Forever (Audio CD)
I have smoked for 15 years and tried to give up many occasions using patches, gum etc. I listened to this cd and imediately cut down smoking by half. I did this for a week untill I just stopped and have not bought any more, I am now in my second day of being a nonsmoker and I dont even feel like a cigarette. When I do get a craving the cd provides overiding messages, so it just goes away. As well as positive suggestions the cd provides useful tips for when you give up which I didnt know. Ive never been hypnotised before and I thought I would not remember anything, but actually you do hear everthing he says, and you go into a relaxing state, after you wake up you feel relaxed for the whole day, so you don't get as many cravings anyway.

It is still early days but this is the longest I've ever gone without nicotine and I'm not pulling my hair out, I know I can listen to the cd whenever I want, way cheaper than a hypnotherapy course!