Profile for Tristan Fourie > Reviews

Content by Tristan Fourie

Tristan Fourie

Anker New Laptop Battery for Dell Vostro 1520 1320 1510 1310 PP36L PP36S 2510 fits T116C T114C T112C 0K738H - 18 Months Warranty [Li-ion 6-cell 4400mAh/48WH]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money and brand name!, 26 Sept. 2013
I am an IT pro, I only buy originals or best to for my equipment. My from my dealings so far Anker are performing well and giving me the good solid 1h30 main that I used to get off my dell original. I like they are well packaged, have proper support info and are building a solid reputable brand name. I will continue to use them wherever possible. 2 thumbs up!

9ct Yellow Gold Initial K Pendant with 18" 9ct Gold Rope Chain
9ct Yellow Gold Initial K Pendant with 18" 9ct Gold Rope Chain
Offered by Gembrand Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, smaller than expected so if buying check size first as I forgot to., 9 Aug. 2013
Lovely pendant, I paid for express delivery which was even quicker than expected! I also forgot to confirm size of pendant based on pictures, would advise checking first if buying as was smaller than I expected it to be. s
Seller was very good with answering questions, could perhaps put size of item in description though.

All in all I am very pleased.