Profile for Michaela Kerschl > Reviews

The Mercury Man: Freddie Mercury in My Life
The Mercury Man: Freddie Mercury in My Life
by Mary Howis

5.0 out of 5 stars A very touching book, one that gives hope, 18 Jan. 2006
I wonder why I am the first to write a review on this book. Are people afraid to admitt that there might be a spiritual world? I have to confess I am not totally sure of it myself. I guess I have a very crytical mind that prevents me to have connections to the spirit world myself. The book gives hope to those who really want to believe, it answers a lot of questions, but others still remain unanswered. At one point Mary states that she would like to hear from other people about this Freddie Mercury experience, but how can we contact her? I was hoping there would be any contact information in this book, but there was none. So, if you read this, Mary give us a chance to get through to you. Keep up the good work.

Mercury and Me
Mercury and Me
by Jim Hutton

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most touching books I ever read, 23 Nov. 2005
This review is from: Mercury and Me (Hardcover)
When I started reading this book I was pretty sceptical. As a long time Freddie fan I was very surprised and touched by the warm memories of Jim Hutton. One thing is certain to me: he deeply loved Freddie. The last part of the book was very sad and depressing, not only Freddie's death, but also the cold behaviour of Mary. I guess Freddie would turn around in his grave if he knew this. Wish I could contact Jim personally, but if he reads this, I want to thank him from the heart for everything he did for Freddie. Hope Jim is still alive and doing well. Does anybody know???? Anyway, wish you the best, Jim. May the spirits of the Universe be with you.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2010 6:34 PM BST